GARRETT'S NEW PULSE DETECTOR (AXIOM)

Gerry is one of the testers of this detector before Garrett even said they had one.

I must say this new detector is showing a lot of interest but remember a bird in hand is better than two in bush .

Don’t worry Minelab I wouldn’t roll up the sidewalks in front of your company just yet.

Chuck 

Edited by Ridge Runner
  • Like 1

• Admin

Hey Guys,

It's great to see that Garrett is still in the PI game.   I think this new Garrett Axiom will have it's place for sure when it comes to gold nugget detecting.  I was hoping it would be in the $2500-3000 range which would fill that gap where the Minelab GPX 4500 was at $2499 before Minelab discontinued it.  I'm not a field tester for Garrett, just have my hands in too many pies to try to do another task.  I will leave the field testing up to the guys that have all the time to really prove them out.  

We will have a batch of them soon, looks like the MAP price will be around $3995.00.  We will also be offering the Garrett 10% Military discount on this unit for active or retired US Military.  

Hope to see some nuggets on the new Garrett PI coils soon enough.

Rob

• Like 2

Hey Rob I think that’s great that Garrett is offering a military discount. We all know that Minelab has been offering 15 % discount to us for a long time.

I’ve always said a little of something is better than a lot of nothing.

That new PI Axiom from Garrett is showing a lot of interest but like Rob I too was hoping it would run under 3 thousand.

I hope the pride that Garrett got in it equals that if I buy one.

Rob is the man you need to see if you want to put your name in the pot for one of the first that come out.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Rob like you said you’re not a field tester for Garrett but will you be offering a day of training on the Axiom as you do with the sale of some of Minelab’s? I know somewhat difference in price between the two but if nothing else at a discounted price for a day.

Inquiring mine’s want’s to know.

Chuck 

• Like 1

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

Ya, exciting to hear about the Garrett Axiom.  I think it's going to sell well in the mid-line PI area for $4k.  I don't personally believe it will perform like a GPX 6000 or higher, but a very good PI gold hunter that has a lot of nice features.  

Here are some details on the Military Discount that Garrett and the Dealers are offering.  There was some confusion on another forum where someone stated Garrett was only offering 10%, but it's actually 15% Military discount - 

A discount of 15% off the MAP price will be limited to only one MSRP $505.82 (APEX) priced or higher Garrett Metal Detector in each purchase year (using the initial purchase date). It is the responsibility of the dealer to take the order by phone/ in person, properly verify, document and send copies of the veteran/service status of the buyer (DD-214, or State Driver’s License designating “Veteran” and/or Certificate highlighting branch of service, etc).

You also mentioned if I will be offering training on this unit.  I will, but it will be a bit later, as the unit is so new, I haven't had any real time on the unit.  Anyone purchasing the unit right away will have to schedule training with us, so myself and my trainers have some time on it also.  

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob

• Like 1

Rob

I don’t know just like you how good the Axiom is but don’t put your 6000 up for sale just yet. I’m not so sure if one would be better off just invest in the 10X5 Coiltek coil and not taking a big hit on their 6000 . The stock coils have been doing a good job but a small elliptical coil can be a great clean up coil.

When others get their hands on the Axiom and already has been out there with a 6000 that will be interesting on what they have to say.

I’ve seen some gold that’s been found with the Axiom but other detectors have done the same for years.

It won’t be long before you will have the Axiom in stock and then what Rob Allison has to say will be interesting for sure about this new PI detector.

Chuck 

Edited by Ridge Runner

Rob

Lots of people want another update on their 6000 but I don’t see that happening because it’s no money in it for Minelab.

If I was Minelab why should I give away knowledge that I Minelab have gained since the 6000 . I can come out with the 6500 being the latest and greatest new PI detector. 
 What’s said They will come because so many can’t stand to have second best.

It’s really going to get interesting because Minelab is not going to play second fiddle to any other detector company.

Chuck 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been a bit slow on this, but I just updated my online store to show the new Garrett Axiom now available for pre-order/pre-pay for anyone wanting some of the first units available.  There is a huge demand for this unit, so I recommend anyone seriously interested to order online below or contact us ASAP.  We are also offer the 15% Military discount on this unit, but I does require a DD214 or Military ID from the person making the purchase.  

https://www.robsdetectors.com/garrett-axiom-metal-detector-with-13-dd-11-mono-searchcoils-ms-3-headphones/

I should also have the accessory coils and other stuff that will be available online very soon.

Rob

• Like 1