Calling out the Environmentalists

• Admin

Hello All,

I caught just the end of the news this evening where it stated they caught a handful of illegal aliens. Sheriff Joe said they will possibly be charged with felonies and could face up to 4 years in prison due to the new immigration laws. :D They were all crying the blues and said they just want to work. Yes, I feel sorry for them, but I blame it all on that corrupt President Fox in Mexico. He could create jobs, but he would rather support the drugs and crime. :(

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I believe this is what I was talking about -

PHOENIX -- A posse of 100 volunteers and sheriff's deputies will patrol the Phoenix area and arrest any illegal immigrants, the county sheriff said.

The group likely will be deployed across parts of Maricopa County by the weekend, Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Wednesday.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio poses in his office in Phoenix, in this Friday, April 9, 2004 file photo. (AP Photo/Paul Connors) (Paul Connors - AP)

Volunteers will be drawn from the department's 3,000-member posse, whose members are trained and are often former deputies.

"It's important to send the message out to stay in Mexico and don't come roaming around here hoping you're going to get amnesty," said Arpaio, who in years past gained notoriety for putting inmates on chain gangs and issuing them striped uniforms and pink underwear.

Arpaio's deputies have already arrested about 120 illegal immigrants using a new state smuggling law.

"We're going to arrest any illegal who violates this new law," he said. "I'm not going to turn these people over to federal authorities so they can have a free ride back to Mexico. I'll give them a free ride into the county jail."

Under the law _ as interpreted by the Maricopa County attorney _ illegal immigrants can be arrested and prosecuted for conspiracy to smuggle themselves into the country. The law's authors have said they intended it to be used to prosecute smugglers, not the immigrants being smuggled.

Lawyers for nearly 50 undocumented immigrants charged with conspiracy to commit human smuggling have filed motions to have the charges dismissed.

A Los Angeles attorney brought into the case last week by the Mexican Consul General's Office in Phoenix plans to file another motion claiming Maricopa County Attorney officials are violating state and federal law because it's the federal government's job to control illegal immigration.

Both motions are to be argued in county court on May 23.

And some soft hearted liberal judge will rule against Sherriff Joe from doing his job and enforcing the law!

This will be ver wrong if that happens!

I am wondering about all those backpacks...if they were ditched empty, I wonder what happened to the contents. It would strike me as odd that they would bring personal belongings only to dump it once they reached the US. Could it be that they used to carry drugs into the US, unloaded into trucks and spirited away across the dessert? Or worst yet, carrying terrorist stuff... In any case, sad story.

grubstake , I think your suggestion has a great deal of merit. A true "cordone sanitaire" along our Arizona border would be an extremely effective deterrent! Thank god Joe Arpaio and Andrew Thomas are finally listening to the Maricopa County citizens and actively catching and prosecuting these invaders. It's also refreshing to see a rational invocation of the RICO statutes being applied as originally intended. Is there anyone out there who is as sick as I am about not having a representative government. It just seems like we continually vote for the lesser of two evils or is it a case of the evil of two lessers? I can't tell the difference any more. One thing is for sure, I'm not ever going to give up believing in my country or fellow Americans.

yeh, I'm a Nam viet, and I sure get tired of the panty waist politicans, QUITE TALKING ABOUT IT! do some thing even if you think its wrong, better to have tried and failed, than not try at all. I also think, they should do like they were doing when I joined the Army in 66, they would take a person, that had minor offences, and give them a choise. Either go to jail or join the military. It did a lot of them good, and benifited our country. Made good productive people out of delinquents. I see nothing wrong with it. If were short troops re-instate the draft. everyone should have to serve the government in some way, it makes you a good American. The military teach you disapline and respect for others. I say mine the mexican boarder or what ever it takes to get the illegal crossing stoped. That is what the national Guard is for, to protect our country, fighting fires and all the other stuff comes secound. Governors and other politicans need to get thee head out of there A--. Also, I get so sick and tired of people saying there rights are violated, if your under 18, you don't have any rights, maybe your parents do, but until you have served your country in some meaningful way, I personally don't think you have Rights until they are Earned! Its my opion, but thats the way I see it. Be a peace officer, fire man, militarty, teacher or in some way benifit your country, then you can say I have rights. I get tired of the pregnant illegals coming here to have there babies, and they are automaticly a us cit. thats crap. earn it. I did, my fore fathers did. Someone in my family fought in every war we had including the civil war and indian wars, and the revelution. Grubstake

Hey folks,

Been awhile since I've been able to check out all the forum postings (WOW, I have sure missed it and missed alot.) I have gotten so sh_t full of all the illegals and the very corrupt mexican gov. telling the U.S. how we are going to treat the illegals. I have joined the Minuteman project & am awaiting my orders to deploy to AZ. along the border.

They had a big illegal rally in Denver a few weeks back, I had to go down & taunt them so I jumped on the motorcycle & headed downtown to voice my displeasure with our local politicians that are a spineless bunch of liverless loughts. Had one illegal come up to me at a stop light & he wanted to start a fight with me after I told'em that he's here illegally and is a felon, he should either be in jail (fed. prison) then deported when released or just flat out deported, it was an interesting morning. Even though I was in the enemies camp I managed not to get my ass kicked.

They state that they are doing the jobs Americans won't do but I know a fair number of folks that are out of work because the illegals are undercutting the wage scale. Lets take OUR country back!!!!! Time to let the sleeze ball politicians know we (the US citizens) have had enough!

We need to fine the people that employ illegals to the tune of $10,000 per illegal & put the employer in jail for 6 months for every illegal that they give a job to also.

Keep on beeping B) - Frosty

Frosty...

YES!

And this bs being added to the Senate bill that is being 'gone over' now,

is smoke that obscures the real objective; to water down the bill and make

it an amnesty bill.

There can be NO amnesty, or we're doomed as a functioning country,

whether english is the 'official' language or not...

What we need, is a Giant BUG ZAPPER, you know the kind you hang on your back pourch, with the black light in it, it draws the insects in, and when they hit the wire, ZAP! we could build a giant one, that goes the lenth of the boarder, it would draw themin, and ZAP! hell it might even get in the book of records as the largest ZAPPER in the world. Grubstake