Hi! All, just a note, my wifes sister just passed away, about 20 minutes ago, She was also my ex-wife I was married to her 25 years ago, we had one child, my daughter, now 30 years old. She died of treminal cancer, and was sick for many years. her favorite times was panning gold on the Merced river and camping. She will be missed by us all. Grubstake

Thanks All, I kind have to be the one person in the family to handle everything, everyone else has fallen apart. My daughter and her brother and sister and my mother-in-law are taking it really bad. Grubstake

hang in there grubstake , wish ya the best through your hard times im hopein theres great detectin days to come for ya TooL

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

We both have been great friends over the years, even though we never have met or hunted together. I know how you are feeling right now, so I'm praying that the Lord will give you and your family Strenght, Comfort and Understanding during these times.

If there is anytime I can do for you Gary just let me know.

Warm regards,

Rob Allison