"ASKING FOR SPECIAL PRAYER"

• Admin

Hello All,

This morning my Grandmother (Mom's side) suffered from a stroke in the brain. :( She lost complete vision in the right eye and wasn't doing the greatest when we were at the hospital. She is under close supervision just in case she would suffer from another stroke.

I believe in Power of Prayer, so I'm asking you all to say a special prayer for my Grandmother. Her name is Helen Gholson.

We are all hoping she gets better soon.

Rob Allison

Rob,

The more power going up the more that gets done. She has been added to our prayer list as well as you and your family. If you need anything, let me know. Being retired, gives me the option of being able to help out alot more. Blessing to all your family.

Bob, O'29er

Rob,

Prayers and best wishes from Texas!

I hope that she improves and makes a swift recovery!

Sincerely,

Karl Baltz and family!

• Admin

Hello All,

My family would like to "Thank You" all for the special prayers. My Grandmother returned home today and is doing much better. She is still having trouble dealing with the lost sight, but beyond that she is doing great!

P.S. Grandmother also wanted to personally thank "Chuck A." for the very nice card. She received it today and was tickled. Thanks my friend. ;)

God Bless You All,

Rob Allison