Thank's To Rob Dawn And Doc

I come home today just ahead of the mailman and received my new Black Widow headphones to replace the ones that got stolen.I also had a new coil that Rob had drop ship from Doc and they both got here the same day.You can't find better service than that.

Now I don't want to sell someone short and that is Dawn being she took my order in this she got the ball rolling.

I just want to let all know what great people you'll are.

Thank's!

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hello Chuck,

Thanks once again for your business and great friendship! ;)

Dawn is going to crap tonight knowing we both will probably be up to midnight packing up metal detectors and the new picks. Have four detectors to pack up, a bunch of the new picks and some other accessories and books.

Maybe if I act like I'm sleeping when Dawn comes home she will pack everything up. :rolleyes:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob, maybe you should be nicer to her!, Take her to Vegas, I hear the Slots at the Monty Carlo are REALLY HOT right now. I watched that on TV this afternoon, boy its a wnder someone didn't get hurt. Never heard of a styrafoam Pasad on a hotel before. But they said thats what it was made of. Grubstake

I had one inmy hand once, full of gas, pouring down a carb. on a car. I said don't try to start it while I'm pouring the gas in, He did, the cup got on fire, I jerked and threw burning gas on my arm and chest. I was really hurting, burned my nipple off and scared me pretty bad. So I know all about that. Grubstake