New GOLDSTALKER coils

Hello to all,

Please find attached our release info on the new range of coils from COILTEK MANUFACTURING.

We have more to come in this series so watch out for more as they are proving to be an outstanding coil.

Remember if you wish to be added to our mailing list for product info and new releases before the public release then go to www.coiltekmanufacturing.com.au and fill out the form to 'Add me to the List'. This is our temporary website and we hope to have the new site up shortly.

Best of luck to all and thanks for reading.

Trevor Ferraresso @ Coiltek Manufacturing.

A big AMEN to that, Grubstake!

I love that new Platypus mono, and it paid for itself the first time out!

Now if things would start drying out some, we could all go beeping...

This old staying in the house is the pits, but gives me time to check out

my equipment, make necessary repairs, and think about how I can be

a more effective nugget hunter, like getting rid of any bigg a..belt buckles

or metal in boots, cause I know I have heard my boots talking to me in my

headphones each time I took a step, and that isn't good a good thing.

~LARGO~

Gary, everyone can say what they want, but that Platypus was the best thing that ever happened to Coiltek, Now even better things are on the front. Now that Trevor has his company, his Ideals, and he listens to the everyday hunter. How could you go wrong? The best Damned coils in the world. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I've been testing both of these coils, along with a few others not listed and they are amazing. The new Goldstalker Searchcoils are so lightweight, very stable (don't false), excellent sensitivity and great depth.

With the 14-inch elliptical Mono I've found nuggets down to 1 grain with the GPX-4000. My partner found a small 1/2 Dwt specimen with the 18.5-inch elliptical that was nearly 12-inch deep! :o I couldn't believe it when he first mentioned it, but went back to see where the nugget was lying on bedrock.

Coiltek has done some amazing things to these coils. Take a gander at the picture below.

Also, not sure I will have any of these coils available for sale at the Phoenix Gold Show next weekend, but will have several of them on display if you want to see in person how light they really are. :blink:

Questions, give me a call or shoot me over an email about them - auplacers@yahoo.com

Rob Allison

adam, they are very stable, water proof 100% and lite weight, eliptical and go deep without falsing. The DD was a very good coil, and the mono is better on the 4000. cost is not much, Check on Robs online catalog, I think 229.00 if I'm right. will find small gold a a good depth and large nuggets to. A banger of a coil for sure. Grubstake. 100% waterproof is the main advantage for us in the motherload.

• Admin

Hello Adam, Grubstake and Friends,

The Coiltek Platypus series are hot! One of the main reason is they are 100% waterproof. There has never been a small waterproof searchcoil available for the Minelab SD/GP/GPX series. Now Minelab users can snipe Rivers, Creeks and even work the beaches with the big Minelab PI's.

The Platypus is also very stable since it's filled with an epoxy material. The coil windings can't move since they are surrounded with this material, which makes they "false free" and "100% waterproof."

The Platypus series also come in DD Pro and Mono. I prefer the DD Pro if you're working around a lot of trash or want a bit more mineral immunity. However, the Mono is the hot ticket if you're looking for the most sensitivity and depth.

I don't know much about the GoldStalker series since they are so new. I do know they are freaking lightweight and very sensitive. Not sure about the prices on the new GoldStalker series.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Wes,

To my knowledge the new GoldStalker coils won't be waterproof. Waterproof coils will be a bit heavier since they are filled with an epoxy substance. These new coils are noted for their size and lightness!

I've been testing them for some time, just couldn't talk about them until now.

I'm sure the first batch that comes in will sell extremely quickly.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey All,

Just wanted to say hi and let you know that we are busy working on the batch of Goldstalkers which have been ordered for the US.

If all things go well they should arrive in very early March along with the DD PRO ELITE coils which have been ordered too.

It has been a very crazy time at Coiltek due to these new coils so I haven't posted much on the forums but have enjoyed reading all the comments on the new coils and seeing more gold being posted.

I am looking forward to you yanks getting them in your hands and trying them out and as Rob would agree they have opened up a new era in coils from Coiltek.

Rob, you did a great job in keeping the info quiet so we could ensure testing was thorough and controlled. You are a great person and thanks for your commitment to Coiltek and the industry as a whole. Without people like you the industry and prospecting in general would not be as fun. Cheers mate.

Take care all.

Trevor

Trevor of Coiltek

You are right about Rob is a great person and we like buying from him because of great service.

I have always used Coiltek coils because they are the best in what I like for me on my detector.You keep making outstanding coils and myself with others will keep buying them.

I wish when all these new detectors come out this year they will be made to take your coil.If not it may be their first down fall.

Take Care!

Chuck Anders