GETTING Close to announcing the Winner and Runner-up

Trevor, Rob, and I are getting close to announcing the winners of the New Gold Stalker round coils.

It has not been an easy process, with much discussion back and forth about the quality of the information provided, whether the article just told a story, or did it entertain, tell a story, and provide education.

Probably by this weekend, at the latest, we will announce our decision.

I want to ask everyone that participated in the contest, and posted a story and pictures to please send me your mailing address.

Email it to cop704 at yahoo.com

where at = @

Everyone who participated will be given an authentic Aussie Kangaroo Scrotum as our way of thanking you for using Coiltek coils and allowing us to use your story and pictures for promotion. These Aussie Kangaroo Scrotums are perfect for guys who have REALLY BIG BALLS, um I mean nuggets, and no place to keep them. :D Coins and gold not included.

This was a great contest, and perhaps Rob and I can think up some other contests for the future to liven things up a little.

Thanks everyone and BCOT!

BTW, this has nothing to do with anything, but in the process of looking for a picture of the Aussie Scrotum bag, I ran into these old pictures of me. I was 22, the pictures are of me when I was a police officer. Picture #1 is when I worked undercover assigned to the Narcotics Bureau. The second picture appeared on the front page of the newspaper, I'm the one with the baton. It was during the race riots of 1971. We had to clear the street after the riots started throwing bricks and bottles through the windows of the downtown district. Contrary to what the picture seems to depict, I was not hitting anyone.\

In fact the woman who you see being held, had just grabbed my nightstick and kicked me in the groin, and I had just wrenched it away from her as her friends grabbed her and tried to pull her back into the crowd, because they knew the officers behind me were going to snatch her up and take her to jail. Just a bit of history, I can't believe I was ever young enough to do some of the things I did. The riots were very scarey!

The riots began over the fact that in 1971 Montgomery Wards would not hire minorities. It's hard to beleive that a major corporation like that would be so stupid, and so racist.

Doc

Grubstake

What's taking so long is Rob is out with that new coil that he gets for being a judge.The only bad part about this is he didn't take us with him.

Doc

I did write a story but I didn't put any pictures with it.I knew if I put this face only a mother could love on there it would kill my chance of winning.

I thank you for the contest and this has got to be the best one yet.

Chuck Anders

PS Minelab take note of this contest.

Doc, I know you never inhaled...you looked a bit like Paul Simon..can you sing? Fortunately I still have my scrotum so I won't need a Kangaroo transplant.

Chuck, you don't have to be pretty just successful and entertaining and educational and please the judges...what's so difficult?

There are loads of great storys from this contest and all are good reading...thanks to the Hosts and to the contributors!!!

Fred

Fred

I went to the doctor one time and when I came home my wife ask well what did he say.I told her that he said no matter what when I go to the bathroom I need to sit down.She ask why did he say that and I said that he didn't want me lifting anything heavy.Her reply was You Wish.

I want you to know this is no joke because I did say that and then she cut me deep.They sure know how to hurt a guy.

Chuck Anders

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! DOC, got my kangaroo nut shack today for entering the contest, Thanks a bunch, even the losers win when you have a contest. Atleast its big enough to put Mariposa nuggets in! Ha! Ha! If I had some. I just have got to get Alec off my mind, so I can get some. Maybe we will here good news today, I hope. He's a Loma Linda right now under goeing test. Cheers Grubstake