Happy Thanksgiving

I wish each and every one a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow and I hope life has been good to you this year. I pray for each that we know that has lost friends, family and some that have been very sick.

We all come into this world equal but not always dealt the same hand of cards.

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hello Chuck,

I also want to wish you and everyone else out there a Happy Thanksgiving! This year has been good to Dawn and I, we both got married, have a little one on the way and both still have great jobs! I know about a dozen friends that have recently been laid off by their employers right before Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner. :angry:

I would also like to Thank all my customers and friends that have supported Rob's Detector Sales for all these years.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Rob Allison

Hello Flak-Chuck-Rob and all...Happy Thanksgiving to you all....I hope that Everyone has a fine Holiday...Congrats to you Rob and Dawnie on your Soon tobe New Addition...Thats Great!!...Flak...I hope your doing well with them Fires out?...from the rain that we are getting!!....Chuck..Thank you for the well wishes....We, me and the Wife have alot to be Thankful for ..be safe..jet521 aka jerry