Grubstake

What is this you are going to drop off for a time.Grubstake what can we do to make it better for you??Your the most level headed person on here and I for one don't want you to go.

I have never had the pleasure to meet you but when you say something I know I can take it to the bank because it's true what's said.

I just hope it don't happen.

Chuck Anders

Hey Gary... Gosh, we have known each other for many years... before email...

It was you that kept after me to get out... It was you that encouraged me

with your "I-gotchas".... It was you that sent me old Henry rimfire shell casings.

It was you that kept encouraging me to get out in the wind and keep on hunting

back when you, me, hye and alan were at Osdick... and Alan found a nugget

and we celibrated over coffee at the Randsburg General Store

It was with you and Dorthy that we had such a great time at the last Federation

Hunt at Laughlin... and how Betty Weeks and I had to yell back and forth to

each other as we were both hearing challanged... I guess Betty and I were quite

a pair... a pair of oldsters yelling at each other... I could not hear the numbers

and she was getting impatient.

Now it is my time to encourage you: Stay Positive Ol' friend... It is late... tomorrow

is another day... God Bless You and Dorthy... Your Friend... Jim Straight...

Grubstake Im not going to say good by. Im hoping this is just a temporary thing. Your the one that can always break the ice on any string and get things jumpin again. and just when I think I know what your going to say you never cease to surprise everybody with your wit and jokes. Ill be lookin to hear from you soon on the forum. Take care, AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hey Grubstake,

Over the years you have been one of the best contributors on this forum and many others. We all hate to hear of anyone leaving, especially me. Right now the economy has everyone scared not knowing how it will turn out. Is it going to get worse before it gets better? People are struggling and loosing jobs everywhere.

Hope you stick around as we all love you here! :wub:

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Grubstake Gary, sorry to hear about your hard times. We're all feeling it bro...and I commend you for stepping up and taking in your Wife's daughter. Hope things get better for her soon.

By the way, I found this bit of info for you. The public library in Mariposa has free internet access and you could stay in touch there...