Are the Main Creeks Running Beter Now?

• Admin

Hello All,

Just curious if anyone knows if the major drainages such as Black Canyon, Turkey, Wolf, Groom, Poland, Humbug and other major drainages in the Bradshaw Mountain range are running, or running better since the recent rains?

I'm chomping at the bit to do some more dredging before the water goes away ...

Take care,

Rob Allison

Oh man I havn't dredged in a while, it's been raining so I think I will head out this weekend. Gotta put down the detector every once in a while.

Last time I went dredging the local creek was so low my 4" sucked it dry and I was loosing prime about every 2 minutes LOL!. I ended up digging all day to make a pond and then dredged in the muddy water :angry2: .

There should be a real good runoff. Here in Prescott Valley right now I got about 5" of snow on my deck. That's an eyeball estimate because at 28 degrees I ain't going out and measure it. The north end of the Bradshaws I look at were all white down to about the 6000' level before it started to snow today so I bet it is getting pretty deep up on top. When it starts melting all those creeks should be running good, but for how long is anyone's guess.