I have it on good authority we are all about to become unlces

A little bird told me that by the end of today, Rob and Dawnie are going to be a new Mommy and Daddy and we are all going to be Uncles.

Which means I will be Uncle Doc, and Uncle Ron, will be, ah, er, Uncle Uncle Ron. Or is that Uncle Ron to the second power?

Anyway, as I am sure Rob will not be on the forum today because he is at the hospital, I was wondering if we should all get together a do a little something for the new little gold-digger that will arrive today?

Maybe help them start a college fund, or something? It goes without saying that their baby will grow up to be a prospector, but a college degree in Geology or some related field couldn't hurt.

If anyone is interested in participating please email me at [email protected]. I will get a card and sign it from everyone. I recognize times are very difficult. Rob has ALWAYS been there for all of us. Whether it has been with his support, encouragement, or even his checkbook. If you would like to be included on the card, but prefer to end something later when your financial situation improves, please email me and tell me to include your best wishes.

I figure I will send one check, and sign everyones name on the card, so if you can only give a couple of bucks, makes no difference, because this will be a gift from all of us.

Thanks and Congratulations soon to Rob and Dawnie!

Doc

Hey DOC, you can include my Name{Uncle Grubstake} if you want, My wife and I have already sent a card and Baby Stuff to Rob and Dawn about a month ago, as soon as we found out he was having a Girl! My best to them, Congrats Dawnie and ROB. Grubstake I also told ROB, I better get one of them Cigars he's going to pass out! I have to say, I picked out the outfits for the baby, my wife got the blanket, all the right color for a Girl. Can't wait to hear how much she weighs. I wonder if he will post it in penney weight? Ha! Ha!

Dear Uncle Grubstake.

All the right olors for a girl right? For a girl prospector? I'm sure she will look really cute in her camo baby outfits. :rolleyes:

Doc

Hey DOC, you can include my Name{Uncle Grubstake} if you want, My wife and I have already sent a card and Baby Stuff to Rob and Dawn about a month ago, as soon as we found out he was having a Girl! My best to them, Congrats Dawnie and ROB. Grubstake I also told ROB, I better get one of them Cigars he's going to pass out! I have to say, I picked out the outfits for the baby, my wife got the blanket, all the right color for a Girl. Can't wait to hear how much she weighs. I wonder if he will post it in penney weight? Ha! Ha!

Now DOC, after 4 girls three step, one mine by birth, I think I know how to pick outfits ,for them, sure there Cammo! Pink Cammo! Ha! Ha!. Just think, Dawn and ROB will have a little Nugglet running around in no time. I bet, she will have a new Minelab 7000 by the time she's old enough to swing one. Grubstake

I'm sure we are all Uncles because when they did an ultrasound they saw the baby had a pick in one hand and a metal detector in the other, so they decided to do a "C" section yesterday.

I am sure that us guys are the last thing on their mind right now.

Doc

Ok are we uncles yet? or was it false labor? Thats kinda like false bedrock, you know the pay off is coming soon! :rolleyes::glare: Grubstake