Website/Forum issues should be resloved

Hello All,

Had some minor issues with the website and forums. They should be resolved. If you're still experiencing problems, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

Rob,

Until a few moments ago, I was unable to get to to forum, but I went to the options page of my browser and under security and unchecked the box that says "tell me if the site I'm visiting is a suspected attack site" and now I'm here :D . I hope this doesn't mess up my computer as I'm somewhat unguarded now no thanks to the post by MARK04 :angry2: .

h20prospector

Rob,

Until a few moments ago, I was unable to get to to forum, but I went to the options page of my browser and under security and unchecked the box that says "tell me if the site I'm visiting is a suspected attack site" and now I'm here :D . I hope this doesn't mess up my computer as I'm somewhat unguarded now no thanks to the post by MARK04 :angry2: .

h20prospector

Yesterday, besides me, I noticed Adam, Arizona Bob, Doc, and El Dorado, and not sure of others, had viewed and made comments to the post by MARK04. Have any of you had difficulties getting to this site since then?

h20prospector

Yesterday, besides me, I noticed Adam, Arizona Bob, Doc, and El Dorado, and not sure of others, had viewed and made comments to the post by MARK04. Have any of you had difficulties getting to this site since then?

h20prospector

Some of the spam posts contain links to viruses and this is what is causing the site to be considered an attack site.

Hey Guys,

All the spam posts should be deleted along with the users that placed them there. If you see something that is still on here, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

Have you requested Google to re-evaluate the site so you can get off their "bad list"?

Hello All,

Had some minor issues with the website and forums. They should be resolved. If you're still experiencing problems, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

I'm getting "Suspected Malware Site" errors on each page refresh.

-------

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for www.nuggethunting.com

What is the current listing status for www.nuggethunting.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 121 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 35 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-10-31, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-10-30.

Malicious software includes 13 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 16 domain(s), including for-startmyzonescan.net/, formakemyzonescan.net/, onlinepcscanprotect.net/.

10 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including xerkinsdir2.com/, utx13t.xorg.pl/, oib5ap.xorg.pl/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS29873 (BIZLAND).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.nuggethunting.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

-------

Quote:

"Of the 121 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 35 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-10-31, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-10-30."

From what I see this isn't saying that the forum has issues now, it is saying that it has had issues in the last 90 days, the last issue was on "2009-10-30", which was Friday, so the way I see it, everyone that is being blocked by their virus programs/browsers will have to wait 88 more days to get on the forum or bypass their blocking software.

The site is fine now, I have check it with my Norton program and several other programs I have (all with the latest updates) and I cannot find a problem now.

Skip

• Admin

Hey Guys,

It might take a few days to get everything cleared up. I have to run a series of Malware programs to make sure all the crap is off. My ISP cleared everything on their end, just making sure everything is cleared on my end before I tell Google to release my domain back to the engines. In the meantime, it seems like most are still able to access the forums and such.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison