Big Gold Nugget Found

Yo Rob...You can at least give the state, area, etc. .... I heard that was found with a Garret Stinger...B)... Bought from Walmart....:huh: ...Cheers, Unc

Wow..shes a beauty...Hey Uncle Ron those Garret Stingers makes one hell of a door stop. Guido

• Admin

Hey Guys,

The nugget was found in Arizona. It was found by a good friend that wanted me to post it. He found it in the Bradshaw's at a place some others worked pretty hard. I doubt anyone has held this nugget, as my friend don't "show and tell" much.

Just goes to show they are still out there.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Colorado Bob - I think I know what one you're talking about. The carekeeper (if it's the same one) carried a picture around of it. I actually got to see that one also about two years ago at their camp. I think their nugget was about 23 ounces though. We could be talking about a different nugget also.

Grubstake - Nope, that is not "you know who's" nugget. He has yet to find on that big, but it's just a matter of time.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Guys,

The nugget is for sure a Bradshaw nugget. I know the exact spot, been there many times myself with the finder. However, I'm not going to say since the finder hunts there often.

Uncle Ron - The picture belongs to me, I took it after my friend found it. Not sure how it got on Ebay if it was the same picture. Not sure I ever posted this find before.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Mike C.,

I think we are both due for one of those nuggets. I will give you a hint on where it was found .... North of Lake Pleasant, South of Prescott, West of Black Canyon City and East of Kirkland Junction. Hey it's a big area, but it's the Bradshaws for sure! :blink:

Take care,

Rob Allison