Mrs Lucky & I

The Weatherman, was calling for a cooling trend for a couple days. So, Robin & I headed out early to a couple of patches before it got to hot. She's swing'n a GPX 4500 and hardly let's me have a go at it! I left her at a likely looking spot and I and my GPX 4000 headed to another patch over a couple hills. I was dink hunting with my little 8" Commander and found a little hot spot and pulled 3 out pretty quick. I gave Robin, a call on the radio and asked her how's her luck. She just pulled a dink out and didn't want to hike over to my little spot. My spot dried up any ways, so I eat lunch and wondered around and headed back to her. Robin, called me on the radio and said, she got another...great I replied, it's getting warm too! I headed back to her and we looked at each other's poke for the day. She's still looking for one over 1/4 oz, but wants to skip that mark and head to the 1/2 oz club. I'm thinking she'll get one very soon. Robin, loves the hobby, I love her, and the gold she adds to the poke! Gents get your ladies a metal detector. Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

2Jun10LT16dwtNhand.jpg

2Jun10LT16dwt.jpg

The Weatherman, was calling for a cooling trend for a couple days. So, Robin & I headed out early to a couple of patches before it got to hot. She's swing'n a GPX 4500 and hardly let's me have a go at it! I left her at a likely looking spot and I and my GPX 4000 headed to another patch over a couple hills. I was dink hunting with my little 8" Commander and found a little hot spot and pulled 3 out pretty quick. I gave Robin, a call on the radio and asked her how's her luck. She just pulled a dink out and didn't want to hike over to my little spot. My spot dried up any ways, so I eat lunch and wondered around and headed back to her. Robin, called me on the radio and said, she got another...great I replied, it's getting warm too! I headed back to her and we looked at each other's poke for the day. She's still looking for one over 1/4 oz, but wants to skip that mark and head to the 1/2 oz club. I'm thinking she'll get one very soon. Robin, loves the hobby, I love her, and the gold she adds to the poke! Gents get your ladies a metal detector. Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

2Jun10LT16dwtNhand.jpg

2Jun10LT16dwt.jpg

Way to go. The Husband and Wife that Beeps togather, :D keeps togather. Good job. Doug

That is great Rick. You are lucky to have a wife that enjoys our hobby.

Do any of your kids ever go out with you? Those are some good looking

gold nuggets BTW. Take care.

Matt

Matt, Ricks like a father to me, but yesterday was the first time I have gotten out in a long time. Nice gold Rick, I didn't realize how long it has been since I saw ya yesterday. I don't think my wife would ever go out and look for gold. She doesn't look like a prospector does she?

Matt, Ricks like a father to me, but yesterday was the first time I have gotten out in a long time. Nice gold Rick, I didn't realize how long it has been since I saw ya yesterday. I don't think my wife would ever go out and look for gold. She doesn't look like a prospector does she?

Now please take this with the humor intended since your wife is damn lovely looking.

But she might well be a goldddigger. 8-)

• Admin

Hey Lucky Family,

Congrats on the recent gold. I still remember when my wife would go out. She would score just about everytime out. She found several "leader nuggets" that lead me into a couple of small patches. She still tells me that I wouldn't have found those patches without her help! :unsure:

Take care,

Rob Allison

thats awesome lucky, your verry lucky indeed to hunt the stuff you love with the person you love every time i tell the wife were gonna retire and go pro she gives me the crazy look hava great day justin