Happy Father's Day for all the Fathers out there

• Admin

Hello All,

On 03-13-09 I was blessed from the Lord with a beautiful baby girl named Riley Nicole. It was a rocky pregnancy for my wife and I, but everything turned out well. She's in perfect health and in the 50-75 precentile of everything, but a little more on height. People have stated that she is developmentally advanced for her age (must have came from my side ... LOL).

Here is a picture of her first Birthday party.

We are now both proud parents.

Happy Father's Day!

Rob Allison

Yes happy fathers day to all you dads. beautiful specimen ,you are blessed Rob i have 4 little nugget hunters of my own thats where the real gold is happy fathers day Justin

Hi All Fathers

Hope your having a great Fathers Day!!!

Cherish that little one, they grow up real fast.

Be her friend and she will always be yours, as my

son is mine.

Happy Fathers Day to All

Herb

Happy Father's Day! Yep, my Daughter's cooked me breakfast and shared the same Father's Day card of who is my favorite Daughter, that was funny! Then they asked what I'd like to do today...Well you know what I told them, "I'd like to head to the hills". Well that's not what they wanted to hear! They want to go out to eat for dinner, I told them to get busy with some overdue landscaping and I'll take everyone out for Father's Day Dinner...of course on me! They are still busy and I hope they are working up and appetite. I'll enjoy another day off before hitting the goldfields. Have a Great Dad's Day! Until the next hunt.

LuckyLundy

2010FathersDay.jpg

Happy Father's day to everyone out there and to you Rob. My gosh your daughter is adorable. She's a little older than my Grandson, but hey, you never know!

Doc

Hello All,

On 03-13-09 I was blessed from the Lord with a beautiful baby girl named Riley Nicole. It was a rocky pregnancy for my wife and I, but everything turned out well. She's in perfect health and in the 50-75 precentile of everything, but a little more on height. People have stated that she is developmentally advanced for her age (must have came from my side ... LOL).

Here is a picture of her first Birthday party.

We are now both proud parents.

Happy Father's Day!

Rob Allison

Hey Rob,

Just think how cool it will be when she is big enough to take detecting! I had my daughter and 16 yo grandson up this W/E for some drywasher lessons, I expect lots of pics. soon. Our kids are our future, it is real nice to know I have been able to pass on knowlage that they will pass on to thier kids. Happy fathers day to all!

Bunk

Archived