14 nuggets Saturday with the Goldstalker monoloop

Thanks Rob for the suggestion on the 14" coil. On Thursday I found 5 nuggets in a couple hours in the same area I had tried a different coil on the GPX-4500. On Saturday I hunted the same spot for 6 hours and was very pleased with the results. The smallest nuggets were 7" to 9" deep and the larger ones 18" to 20" deep. The largest two weighted 1.1 ozt and .546 ozt, total for the day 2.45 ozt. The settings you suggested were excellent, that was the first time I could reall hear the faint signals on this machine. BTW, all were found in Virginia.

Good gold local digger , feels great when your equipment comes together to give you the edge sounds like your in a great spot up there keep up the good work Justin

• Admin

Hey Local Digger,

Thanks for sharing your story and finds. When you made the first call to me I knew that coil was going to really work out well for you. The Coiltek Goldstalker's are a top notch searchcoil and perform great on all Minelab PI's.

Keep us updated on new finds if you would. Until then, good luck and keep that coil low to the ground!

P.S. Thanks for the business.

Rob Allison

Thanks Rob for the suggestion on the 14" coil. On Thursday I found 5 nuggets in a couple hours in the same area I had tried a different coil on the GPX-4500. On Saturday I hunted the same spot for 6 hours and was very pleased with the results. The smallest nuggets were 7" to 9" deep and the larger ones 18" to 20" deep. The largest two weighted 1.1 ozt and .546 ozt, total for the day 2.45 ozt. The settings you suggested were excellent, that was the first time I could reall hear the faint signals on this machine. BTW, all were found in Virginia.

Hell, I don't need to go to WA, I just needed a ticket to Virginia. I lived in Newport News, 40 yrs. ago. Nice Gold, keep um-a-comming. Doug

Archived