Minelab ignores all email inquirys ?

Three weeks ago I filled out a dealer info request online at minelab.com . Since there are no dealers even close to me , and I'm thinking about becoming a dealer . I never heard a word from them . Then , I filled out all the info to watch Minelab T . V. but never got any thing sent to me to activate my account ? With all the other brands so responsive to us in this bad economy , why in the world is this company being run so bad ? :(

Hollywood

Now this is a just maybe and only that.After this big meeting that Minelab is having with all the dealers they have now you may hear from them.Do remember that if you don't sale what they think you should per month or per year you will be out the door.This would been a good time for a new dealer to make this meeting.

Does your name have anything to do where you live?

I too was a dealer for White's long time ago and you get to meet some great people selling detectors.

Chuck Anders

Be sure to check your spam box, I had to send a message twice before getting a response. I was curious about what the storefront and sales requirements were, I can drum up the e-mail response and send it out to you but I'm sure you want to hear from them yourself.

• Admin

Hello Hollywood,

This topic was talked about at the Minelab Partners Conference in Vegas this weekend. I'm not sure what you did to request to become a dealer, but please allow me to help you contact Minelab if needed. Pretty much the entire staff and Minelab team was at Vegas this weekend getting everything ready for the Conference.

Please send me a PM through the forums and I can help you get in contact with a Minelab Rep in your areas to help potentially get you set up as a future Minelab dealer/partner.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

MLOtv is something I'm involved with, so I would be interested in any problems you have... what username did you choose?

One thing to note, is you don't need to join MLOtv to view videos.... you just need to if you want to upload your own films, or to add comments or vote on others.

MLOtv is independent to Minelab, so any problems are our responsibility NOT MInelab's.

MLOtv is something I'm involved with, so I would be interested in any problems you have... what username did you choose?

One thing to note, is you don't need to join MLOtv to view videos.... you just need to if you want to upload your own films, or to add comments or vote on others.

MLOtv is independent to Minelab, so any problems are our responsibility NOT MInelab's.

I rechecked it was on minelabs main web site "community " i filled out and answered all the blanks on two ocasions with no response .

Archived