Finally some time to chase those ellusive nuggets!

• Admin

Hello All,

Was finally able to break away and do some nuggethunting with some friends. They called for 70% chance of rain today, but we were able to hunt until about 3pm before it actually started to rain. The weather was beautiful and managed to score a little bit of that yellow metal. All nuggets were found with the GPX-5000 and Coiltek Goldstalker Blitz Mono. Total take was just over 1/3 ounce.

Sure needed this break, even though it was only a day. Hope you all mananged to score some nuggets this weekend also.

P.S. We just launched our new online store at - www.robsdetectors.com

If you get a chance, check it out and let us know what you think. We are working on placing more information on the site in the very near future, but it least gives customers an idea what we sell. If you have questions, you can call or email email us through the new site at - [email protected]

Take care,

Rob Allison

Just a heads up under meters is a control box cover. :)

I saw that too......and the thumbnails won't enlarge,,,or at least the few i checked,,,BUT overall---- what a huge leap forward Rob,,congrats

Hello All,

Was finally able to break away and do some nuggethunting with some friends. They called for 70% chance of rain today, but we were able to hunt until about 3pm before it actually started to rain. The weather was beautiful and managed to score a little bit of that yellow metal. All nuggets were found with the GPX-5000 and Coiltek Goldstalker Blitz Mono. Total take was just over 1/3 ounce.

Sure needed this break, even though it was only a day. Hope you all mananged to score some nuggets this weekend also.

P.S. We just launched our new online store at - www.robsdetectors.com

If you get a chance, check it out and let us know what you think. We are working on placing more information on the site in the very near future, but it least gives customers an idea what we sell. If you have questions, you can call or email email us through the new site at - [email protected]

Take care,

Rob Allison

Cool beans Rob!

Glad you got out and did some hunting. I was going to go but mistakenly listened to the weather man. Thats the last time! It barely rained here. Going to go out Friday and Monday.

I like the look of the new online store....it doesnt have my picture on it anymore! :)

Tom H

Rob, good to see you're out and finding some gold. Lets see a picture. I went out on Friday, found 3 little ones. May be I will find a decent size nugget, if I keep looking. All you guys have a great Christmas. Doug

Hey Doug...any gold is good! :)

Ive been chasing a skunk the last 3 times. Hope to break it on Friday.

Tom H.

Archived