BRAND NEW, in the BOX GPX4500

Gee, I have the world's worst inventory system in the world. I found another BRAND NEW in the Box, never used, GPX4500 detector, shoved in behind a bunch of Catalogs.

Anyone that is interested make me a reasonable offer. Otherwise I am going to put it on Ebay.

Thanks!

Doc

I can give my whole paycheck friday after next.. lol 750$.. (Jokin) :)

Wish I found equiptment like that layin around..

I just am so disorganized I have too much stuff three commercial sewing machines to make Swingy Thingys. And each plastic part and metal part for the Swingy Thingy I stock over 10,000 pieces of. Lower fiberglass rods, 5800. Ground Squirrel Prospecting Pick over 500, 50 rolls of bungee cord. 500 Canvas control box covers.... on and on and on.

It's always like Christmas at the office every time I move something I find something I didn't know I had. I found a brand new Musketeer the other day, and a brand new Xterra 70.

I found 5 brand new Minelab 18 inch mono coils, the old green ones!

One of these days I will get organized, or I will die and my family will have one hell of a yard sale.

Doc

can give my whole paycheck friday after next.. lol 750$.. (Jokin) :)

Wish I found equiptment like that layin around..

Hi Doc. I can be out there in a few days. If you need to get away for awhile,, I'll organize everything for you. Heck when Im done you will be able to see everything you have. I'll even leave you a list of things that you didnt need,(you know)old out of date things.

You just let me know when. lol

Bill

How about trading for my 5 X wives, most live in Texas, and I'll throw in 16 grandkids! they range in age from 8 to 20 years old. Some good deal huh? DOC. Grubstake

Grub

That was funny

U havn't lost your sense of humour yet,are you getting around any better now

havn't seen U online lately.......

Rodd

No, in fact I'm a bit worse than I was. I just got the resuklt of my last Chemical stress test, and only 38% of my heart is pumping. lots of scaring in the left ventrical, and I may need two more stents, that would make me have 13 if they put them in. wifes been so sick, last month we had 16 DRS. apiontments between the two of us. I forgot to tell DOC, I'll also thow in my kids, 5 of them between Dorthy and I all raging from 37 to 45 years old. That should seal the deal! Ha! Ha!. If it was not for being able to laugh at my life. I guess I'd just quit. Grubstake

No, in fact I'm a bit worse than I was. I just got the resuklt of my last Chemical stress test, and only 38% of my heart is pumping. lots of scaring in the left ventrical, and I may need two more stents, that would make me have 13 if they put them in. wifes been so sick, last month we had 16 DRS. apiontments between the two of us. I forgot to tell DOC, I'll also thow in my kids, 5 of them between Dorthy and I all raging from 37 to 45 years old. That should seal the deal! Ha! Ha!. If it was not for being able to laugh at my life. I guess I'd just quit. Grubstake

I hope the 5 ex wives you offered are in better shape than you. If not I think they would be a liability to Doc

Archived