Border Boy & Grampa workin it

Fun hanging out with Justin and Grampa at Greaterville today.

CLICK HERE for photos

I'm in Patagonia havin carrot cake & coffee uploading photos before heading by Nogales for more beepin & camping.

Hope y'all are having fun! :)

Looked at all of your pics. You sure get around. Sure looks like a relaxing life. Cant wait to retire, again.

Bill

Fun hanging out with Justin and Grampa at Greaterville today.

CLICK HERE for photos

I'm in Patagonia havin carrot cake & coffee uploading photos before heading by Nogales for more beepin & camping.

Hope y'all are having fun! :)

Hey Kelly:

Thats cool to see border boy out making memories with Grampa.

Thats what its all about :)

He wont have to look back and say "I wish I would have...."

Good luck with your beeping in Nogales.

Tom H.

jj

Hey,

They are drywashing my nugget patch! :spank:Allison

See what happens when you get banged up!!!!!!!

lolololol :D

I can vision Rob with this nice soft easy chair and a shade umbrella over his head. He has a set of Black Widows hung over his ears and plugged into an FM transceiver listening to the wee woas coming from his ML that Dawn is moving around! Dawn has the input speaker feed of another FM transceiver plugged into the audio jack of the battery pack so Rob can listen as she swings the coil! Every now and then the hills tremble with the resonating sound of Rob's voice as he says to Dawn, "Go back! Go back! Swing a little slower! There! There! Right There! Now Dig!!"

Ah! Remote Sensing! What a life! This broken wrist ain't all that bad! And I get quality time with the wife also! Yeppers! Golden Times!

Good seeing you out there Kelly. Me and Grandpa moved a couple yards for Grandmas pan , she reported back 2.4 dtw in fines and pickers. I think we have all beat up this eastern patch :ph34r::lol: We all need a good , no BS outing at an old patch once in a while ;) and ill pour the drinks :lol: Its my patch :blink::lol:

Cool to see the whole family in on the fun.

Grampa takes nice photos; are they posted anywhere? I'd like to see larger ones of that elk & his doggy.

I found no targets in 2 washes yesterday near border- and i mean Near it PHOTO but cool it wasn't trashy.

More conversations with Border Patrol I secretly B) recorded Video here

Capt D. - hope you can join us soon! :)

We all need a good , no BS outing at an old patch once in a while ;) and ill pour the drinks :lol: Its my patch :blink::lol:

Justin if you are providing the refreshments I'll bring ol' rusty my #2 shovel and you can call it your patch all day- for an even split! :lol:

Ruby says she'll bring sandwiches and her custom Hermit pick. No need for directions - if I've forgotten the way I'll just call Rob. :P:lol:

MinerDiggins

Subscribe to the NewDiggins Newsletter

Justin if you are providing the refreshments I'll bring ol' rusty my #2 shovel and you can call it your patch all day- for an even split! :lol:

Ruby says she'll bring sandwiches and her custom Hermit pick. No need for directions - if I've forgotten the way I'll just call Rob. :P:lol:

MinerDiggins

Subscribe to the NewDiggins Newsletter

still waiting for you two to come down and sluice that 2 dtw an hour spot up stream from you know where :lol::ph34r: , cant wait and the sandwiches are always welcome :wub: n yes ill most definetly provide the party :D

Cool to see the whole family in on the fun.

Grampa takes nice photos; are they posted anywhere? I'd like to see larger ones of that elk & his doggy.

I found no targets in 2 washes yesterday near border- and i mean Near it PHOTO but cool it wasn't trashy.

More conversations with Border Patrol I secretly B) recorded Video here

Capt D. - hope you can join us soon! :)

Me To. I hope I can learn alot while Im there in April.

Bill

Archived