Saturday hunt ended short

• Admin

Hello All,

Saturday a partner and I decided to hit it early and try some old patches and then Sunday spent time with a new GPX-5000 customer. After a few hour of hunting, I ended up getting a call stating my Daughter was sick, so Saturday ended up being only a half of day worth of hunting and had to re-schedule with the customer (sorry Kyle).

I was lucky enough to score two small nuggets, one around a Dwt and the other about half that size. Excited to get back to this spot as it's been many years since I even swung a detector over this ground.

Will post a picture of my dinks later tonight. :) Hope you all had a good nugget hunting weekend.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Saturday a partner and I decided to hit it early and try some old patches and then Sunday spent time with a new GPX-5000 customer. After a few hour of hunting, I ended up getting a call stating my Daughter was sick, so Saturday ended up being only a half of day worth of hunting and had to re-schedule with the customer (sorry Kyle).

I was lucky enough to score two small nuggets, one around a Dwt and the other about half that size. Excited to get back to this spot as it's been many years since I even swung a detector over this ground.

Will post a picture of my dinks later tonight. :) Hope you all had a good nugget hunting weekend.

Rob Allison

Rob:

Hope all is ok with your daughter....

Glad you got out this weekend.

Dad just mailed me and wants to go out and sweat on Wed.

Figure ill dig up a place we can hit until around noon. :)

Tom H.

Rob

2 more dink is good for half day waiting for pictures

hope yur girl is better

I had the 24 hour bug on friday really knocked me off my feet

to a good day

Roger

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments. Daughter has had endless ear infections. She had tubes put in about a year ago, but they fell out and now they need to be redone and then some other procedure to remove the adenoids.

Still haven't posted those dinks, I know .....

Rob Allison

Archived