JP's Article in the ICMJ's Prospecting and Mining Journal

• Admin

Hello All,

If you don't subscribe to the ICMJ's magazine, then you should consider it at some point. The ICMJ's Prospecting and Mining Journal in my opinion has always been one of the best, if not the best prospecting/mining magazines out there.

In the recent July 2012 volume, JP wrote an article called "The Life of an Independent Prospector." This article was very well written and explains many of the hardships and struggles of searching for gold for a living. I truely enjoy reading JP's articles since I believe we both share a huge passion for this hobby of electronic prospecting for gold.

Thanks for the great article JP, hope to see more in the near future.

Anyone looking to subscribe to the ICMJ's Prospecting and Mining Journal, I suggest you email or call Sally at the contact number below.

ICMJ's Prospecting and Mining Journal

Sally Harn

(831) 479-1500

[email protected]

Take care,

Rob Allison

Haven't seen the article but I have to say this , I am thankful he not only chose that path Fred but also that he chose to be of the type that SHARES experience and knowledge.

There aren't a whole lot out there that do.

• Admin

Hey Chris,

Ya, JP had wrote many good articles over the years. I talk with Sally often, she appreciated me placing this post on the forums. She asked me to change the name from International California Mining Journal (which hasn't been called that in some time) to ICMJ's Prospecting and Mining Journal. I guess I have followed the magazine for so long, I've always called it that.

Sally has asked me to write an article or two, still considering it, but just so swamped with all the other stuff I do. When I'm ready, I might need some of your asistance.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Just logged on and saw this post. Thanks for all the kind words it is appreciated. I don't get anywhere near the time to post much these days but never fear I still keep an eye on the forum. :-)

Writing is one of those things that I can only do by drawing from experience, I also have to be in the right frame of mind hence the distance/timeframes between articles etc.

Regards

Jonathan

Archived