NEW PRODUCT - Doc's "Deep Pocket" Pouch

• Admin

Hello All,

Here is a new pouch that can be used for coin, relic, treasure and gold nugget hunters. The pouch is very lightweight and can hold a plastic treasure scoop, pinpointer, digging knife or whatever you choose to place in it.

For nugget hunting I like it for my plastic nugget scoop and a place to toss my trash once I dig it up. I can't tell you how many times I have dropped my plastic scoop carrying it in my back pocket.

Your Price - $9.95 + Shipping & Handing

Order by calling 623-362-1459, email us or visit our online store at - www.robsdetectors.com

Here are the pictures -

docspouch01.jpg

docspouch02.jpg

docspouch03.jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison

I know this seems like a ridiculously simple idea, 'cause it is. But I just wanted something that was lite weight and unobtrusive, and would be multi-purpose. Especially I wanted something that would keep my scoop nice and handy, and keep me from losing it. Don't ask me how in the hell you can lose a plastic scoop in the desert and not be able to find it, but I have lost a black one, two green ones, and a yellow one, although I did find the yellow one the next time I went out.

BCOT,

Doc

Hello All,

Here is a new pouch that can be used for coin, relic, treasure and gold nugget hunters. The pouch is very lightweight and can hold a plastic treasure scoop, pinpointer, digging knife or whatever you choose to place in it.

For nugget hunting I like it for my plastic nugget scoop and a place to toss my trash once I dig it up. I can't tell you how many times I have dropped my plastic scoop carrying it in my back pocket.

Your Price - $9.95 + Shipping & Handing

Order by calling 623-362-1459, email us or visit our online store at - www.robsdetectors.com

Here are the pictures -

docspouch01.jpg

docspouch02.jpg

docspouch03.jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison

Very simple but effective!

Whew..........im glad im not the only one to loose bright colored spoons and my trusty florecent orange hook nose screwdriver in the deserts. :)

Tom H.

Oh yah..and my glasses somewere around bumblebee. :(

Now where did I put my head at............I just had it.....

Doc I think your belt pouch is a great idea. I couldn't count the times Iv'e dropped my scoop. It just seems like there is never a good place to carry it, and it looks like a great way to carry those possible treasures or trash to look them over later. AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I've already had several guys email or PM me tonight about their interest in the new pouch.

I couldn't tell you how many scoops I have lost over the years. Most of the time when you're crawling through brush or trees, they will get knocked out of your pocket. I was tempted to use one of the new Minelab pouches right before this new product came out. Luckily I didn't, this pouch is much smaller and green in color. The bright Red Minelab ones stands out too well.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob didn't take a picture of the other side to show the 2 inch webbed belt loops. However I put some thought into how to construct that part. I didn't want the belt loops to bunch together causing the pocket to wrinkle up, and make it hard to get the scoop in. So I ran a piece of two inch webbing horizontal and had it stitched to give the top of the pouch at the belt some rigidity. Then I did two 2 inch webbed belt loops. You can see how the top lays nice and snug against your belt.

As is my usual modus operandi, I probably over-engineered this a bit.

Doc

Archived