Christmas eye-candy

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

90 plus ounces of Arizona placer nuggets all found with metal detectors by little brother and me. Most of these nuggets were found in virgin patches. Not a single nugget I can think of came off a club claim, unless you want to count the 26 ounces of some of the biggest nuggets that come off a claimed that used to be leased to WSPA.

Club claims are a good place for newbes or if you have "No Clue" where to go. Get out there and hunt for new patch guys... first one there gets most of the goodies.

Little bro loves his jewelry, and has some nice stuff made from nuggets.

We stopped by the bank last week and pulled our safety deposit boxes for inventory, there already back at the bank now.

Merry Christmas...

post-42-0-38453800-1356395100_thumb.jpg

post-42-0-33552400-1356395125_thumb.jpg

post-42-0-59976100-1356395198_thumb.jpg

post-42-0-68490400-1356395219_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hello Goldstudmuffins,

It's a pleasure to know you guys. I personally have seen that collection grow over the years and even had the opportunity to hunt some of those patches with you guys. Without a doubt that is one awesome collection of SW United States nugget gold and specimens. At the current price of gold, size and character of some of those finds, that collection would go an easy $200,000 today. Not bad for a recreational hobby mostly on the weekends. Just goes to show we are in one hobby that can be very rewarding if you stick with it.

Thanks once again for sharing such a beautiful collection of gold.

Wishing you both and your families a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Your friend,

Rob Allison

Hello Goldstudmuffins,

It's a pleasure to know you guys. I personally have seen that collection grow over the years and even had the opportunity to hunt some of those patches with you guys. Without a doubt that is one awesome collection of SW United States nugget gold and specimens. At the current price of gold, size and character of some of those finds, that collection would go an easy $200,000 today. Not bad for a recreational hobby mostly on the weekends. Just goes to show we are in one hobby that can be very rewarding if you stick with it.

Thanks once again for sharing such a beautiful collection of gold.

Wishing you both and your families a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Your friend,

Rob Allison

Thanks Rob for the kind words. merry Christmas to you and all

Guest goldstudmuffin

Thanks guys!

Rob,

nothing but great memories hunting with you, maybe someday between the two of us we'll find as much gold as you have. :)

Have a merry Christmas and hope you have properous new year!

+1 on the club claim comment. The real gold mine is the club bank account :-) LOL sorry had to poke fun at some of the clubs out there.

HOTROCKS

as stated the clubs do have there place, great for familys and comforting to know you will not be run off.