ML Customer & weekend gold

• Admin

Hello All,

This weekend I had a customer come all the way from Indiana to get his instructions on his Minelab GPX 5000 he purchased from us. Being from Indiana, I don't think Jerry was ready for a 20 degree Saturday morning! :o Jerry was pretty pumped to use the Minelab GPX 5000 down here and even scored a nice little nugget during the instructions. Thanks for your business my friend.

mlcustomer055 (800x600).jpg

Dont ask, I think I fell asleep in the picture ....

mlcustomer056 (800x600).jpg

Jerry's first gold nugget with the GPX!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday a partner and I got to dink around a bit ourselves. We were able to score these 4 nuggets hunting around some old digs. Biggest one was 7+ Dwt's. All found with the Minelab GPX 5000's and 14x9 Nugget Finder Mono's.

weekendgold (800x600).jpg

It's out there ....

Rob Allison

Congrats Jerry!

Hope you find many more :)

Guess the gold couldnt run today as it was too cold.

Good gold all the way around. Congrats to all.

Tom H.

Hey Guys,

It was freaking freezing this weekend at the Hill. It was down in the low 20's in the early morning. I guess it could have slowed down a few nuggets, at least the heavier ones. :)

Man, I hear ya!

I was out plating last night and gave up around 11. Feet were numb, fingers numb, and it took forever to heat the baths up.

Glad you guys got some gold :)

Tom H.