This weeks finds

Hey all, just wanted to share some more finds. I have been battling the flu this week and only got in a half day of detecting and 1 day of wet washing with my bud Paul. Over all we worked around 1.5 yards of material for around 1/4 oz of good stuff. By the way Paul has made the move from prospector to miner officially. Pic is of my cut lol......Paul might chime in with his cut.......

post-29399-0-95792700-1359089179_thumb.jpost-29399-0-58047100-1359089315_thumb.j

Miner......lol

This BB guy digs like a badger!

He can dig more dirt with the flu than i can feeling great...

Anyways, thanks for the hospitality BB....bout time

for me to head out towards the beaches of Florida

(Rob... we will talk soon about the Minelab 3030)

I Have Enjoyed my vacation to ArizonaThis January... And Thx To all of you on this forum

for keeping The dream alive..

This is a great bunch.

paul

oh yes.. my cut... well i had to put it in water so you can see it...

just kidding BB.... i was triple overpaid to get this much.

Good just to get out with friends!

Hey all, just wanted to share some more finds. I have been battling the flu this week and only got in a half day of detecting and 1 day of wet washing with my bud Paul. Over all we worked around 1.5 yards of material for around 1/4 oz of good stuff. By the way Paul has made the move from prospector to miner officially. Pic is of my cut lol......Paul might chime in with his cut.......

post-29399-0-95792700-1359089179_thumb.jpost-29399-0-58047100-1359089315_thumb.j

Crimmy dude.. Way to go!

Those are some nice nugs.

Pretty good clean up on the drywasher.

Congrats.

Tom H.

Thanks Bros,

I have been having a blast. Doing a lot of sampling lately and got into some pretty good spots, all were located by the good old Minelab. Trying to find the best spot to set up a small scale op for when I get back from dredging :wub: in late september, if all goes well under water :ph34r: again I will be full time when I get back ;) 4 months left....

Justin.