Who's testing the Minelab SDC 2300 Metal Detector?

You find lots of pictures of the SDC 2300 and how good it's going to be but that's all. I think if Minelab will look the date 31st of January has come and long gone.

I've turned over every rock in the US and down under but not one word of one being seen. If one was being tested we all know the main man doing this is none other than Big John Porter.

Maybe in the near future the sky will open the sun will shine brighter and the SDC 2300 will descend down.

Chuck Anders

Steve right now if the SDC 2300 comes out this year are the next I'm not waiting on it. I've looking for a place I want to spend dredging this year. I've got detectors holding up the walls that I can nugget hunt with. It all about how far I'm willing to drive to get some gold.

Chuck Anders

Hope this isn't a bug that Minelab caught of others who kept saying, we're bringing out a machine, we're bringing out a machine ;)

JP would only say what the go is after release, not before. He'd be under contract to keep it zipped on testing.

SDC2300 "The Great Wait".

Hey Big John

Have you had a SDC 2300 in your hands ? It's said it's being testing in the US but no pictures showing that.

John don't talk about not prospecting anymore because I go to my mail box each day looking for that card saying come on down Chuck. Ha Ha

Chuck Anders

I was the first to say something about a new detector from Minelab coming out. We all know that is true about it because Minelab has said more about it plus more pictures. Idaho Al who I don't know has said the SDC 2300 is being tested in the US. I have no reason not to believe what Idaho Al said and he must have seen this are maybe he's part of the ones doing the testing.

This cat called SDC 2300 has been in the bag to long and it's time to come out for the world to see.

Chuck Anders

We knew, I did anyway. Bit like some nut telling you there's a spaceship in the sky and you reply "what, there's a chip in your eye, how'd that get there?" :lol: Sort'a like answering a fool according to their folly. Common action with Aussies.