Wireless Headphones for Minelab users.

So after a year of having my Minelab....thanks Grubstake, I was wondering if their are wireless headphones that any of you would recommend. I have not researched this, so I thought I would ask you folks if any of you use them and how well they work for nugget hunting.

This has been discussed on some detecting forums in the past and the consensus was that most but maybe not all wireless headphones have a lag in the signal from the coil/detector to the headphones which will make you have a hard time locating the exact spot of the target.

• 2 weeks later...

Ismael did a few... but he is out of them.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

The ones I seen and used just briefly had a delay from when you received the target and when you actually heard the target. It was hard to get used to and I didn't like it. I can't say they all are like this, but the ones I seen were. This was about a year ago, so maybe something better has come out. If someone has seen a better wireless headset, please let us know.

Thanks!