White's Goldmaster 24K Showing excellent results

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I have been selling White's products for some time now, most are not listed on my site due to time.  That being said, I had the opportunity some time back to start to carry White's products, so I jumped on it.  The main reason was to be able to sell all major brands, but secondly, the results and field tests of the new White's Goldmaster 24K and some rumors of the new TDI. 

A few guys I trust on field reports have been using the Gold Master 24K for some time now and claim it's getting more depth than any other VLF on the market in it's class, including the Gold Monster 1000.  It also seems to be more sensitive per their reports and findings.  

I have been testing this unit for some time, but haven't posted any Youtube videos or reports myself yet.  What I can say honestly right now is that it does seem to have better sensitivity on specimens in my opinion vs. the Gold Monster and other VLF's I have used to date and it does have a bit more punch.  I haven't decided yet on what VLF detector I'm going to run with, but I'm really impressed with what White's did with this new 24K unit. 

Anyone else using or testing the new White's Goldmaster 24K gold detector?  Would love to hear what you have to say.  

24k.thumb.jpg.bfd896124ae0ca7afd55d8d4077ea80a.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rob, those reports ARE indeed correct, the Goldmaster 24k is a totally remarkable gold finder, particularly when fitted with the 6.5 " Concentric. With my 24k, in highly mineralized soil, I have found microflakes as small as 1/20th grain. It loudly screams over 1/4 grainers. It has the best array of user-adjustable, performance enhancing features, combined with the best depth, of any VLF on the market today. HH Jim

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, boulder dash said:

I'd strait up tell you what I think about a detector.. Example I'm not a fan of a minelab sdc 2300. I used 3 different 2300 units and my gold bug 2 could hear every target and still find more targets. So if anyone asks I tell them not to buy it but just buy a 500$ detector.

Sorry the no offense comment was aimed more towards the dealers not you.   I trust Rob and I also trust Jim.  Rob gets about 90% of my bussiness.

Dash, imagine your Gold Bug 2 with ultra-fast automatic ground balance, greater ability to cope with severe soil mineralization, instantaneous ground balance via "grab", adjustable ground balance offset, greater depth potential in highly mineralized ground (with comparable search coils), frequency adjust, screen backlight, and a graph that provides soil mineralization stats and ferrous/non-ferrous target potential ID. The only advantages of the GB II versus the 24K are weight and body-mount capabilities. Try the 24k fitted with the 6.5" concentric versus the GB II with the 6"; both will readily sound off on 1/10th grainers, with the 24k doing so with a bit more depth. HH Jim

• Like 1

For an unbiased 24k evaluation, please see the posts by Aussie detectorist "Aureous" on the White's Forum on Detector Prospector. For years he has used the GB II, but now he vastly prefers the 24k. He rates the 24k as being the best VLF for Australian detecting conditions. HH Jim

• Admin

Hey Jimmy, 

Thanks for sharing your valuable information here about the White's 24K.  I have a wash that I'm planning on taking it to when it cools off in a bit.  I have worked it a bit with the Gold Monster 1000 and found a few small pieces, but not what I thought.  I really though there was going to be more smaller gold, as this wash had hundreds of nuggets in it and all were very rough.  We did very well here originally with Minelab PI's, then I ran  the SDC 2300 through it several times and rounded up about 27 more Grams of more rougher gold, then I GPZ'ed it and found more deeper gold in the deeper sections.  I think now the only hope is small gold, 1-2 grainers and smaller on the bedrock and in the very shallow spots.  

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Forgot to mention, this piece I found with the GPZ a year or so ago.  I ran the Minelab Gold Monster 1000 over it to pinpoint the hotspots and it worked.  That being said, the White's 24K worked even better, the spots sounded much louder and a few different friends have verified the difference in response.  I was using the small 6.5 inch on the White's 24K, the 5 inch round on the Gold Monster.  I would think the Monster would have been louder in all honestly.  

Both are great detectors, but I would give the edge to the 24K on this application or test.  

• Like 1