"I BRAKE FOR BEDROCK" Youtube Channel

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I haven't been out in months, so one of my favorite Youtube Channels is - I Brake for Bedrock.  Here is direct link to their channel, I highly recommend you all "Like, Subscribe and Follow" their channel if you enjoy really searching for gold nuggets.  There channel is very interesting, these guys are always out exploring and placering for nuggets.  Some channels are so repetitive, same old material day after day ...... but this channel will surely keep you interested and waiting for the next video.  

I BRAKE FOR BEDROCK -    https://www.youtube.com/user/oxygen365/videos

These guys remind me and what a few friends used to do a bunch, explore and prospect for new ground.  When we found some good ground, we would work it the best we could, placering by handworking an area and even drywashing/vaccing the area if needed.  

If you guys ever get bored, check out my channel also, but it's been a bit since I have uploaded a new video due to my absence of nuggetshooting in the last couple months.  I hope to have some new material up soon for you guys, so "Like, Subscribe and Follow" my channel for some new stuff.

NUGGETHUNTING -    https://www.youtube.com/user/Nuggethunting/videos

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday season and some gold nuggets to boot! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I know those two movie stars! :)
Tom H.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks Rob for the link.  By chance I ran across some of Adam's clips thru some youtube searches as well.  Really good videos and compliment your clips nicely.  I do appreciate that both of you show the pickers and nuggets in their natural environment while you prospect.  And I say this as I find the desert geology as the most interesting aspect to me.  For ancient placer type finds, it makes me wonder just how old some of these ancient deposits could be: 0.25, 1M, 5M, 30+M old?  I imagine it does vary?.  For that matter, under the right conditions, could any aquatic fossil remnants ever occur along-side gold deposits?  Probably not I'd guess, but all of this is fascinating stuff.  That's just the geology curious-side of me speaking here. 

Happy holidays to all here...and it looks like we may just get some x-mas rain here in the phoenix area.  cheers, DJ

• Like 1

Thanks for the recognition Rob. Adam and I have worked very hard to create a upstanding channel where people can actually see what is possible to detect or drywash out there.. No finds are ever staged or misleading . People just don't realize how much gold is out there.. We have had a lot of fun doing so..

I still don't know how Adam keeps his shirts so clean??

• Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 1:36 PM, boulder dash said:

I still don't know how Adam keeps his shirts so clean??

I haven't even owned a white shirt for like 20 years. I'm all thumbs and they only end up staying white for 1 day. 😁

• Like 1