New Youtube Video Uploaded, I'm back in the Field :)

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Finally made it out to an area that was placered pretty heavily.  We hunted all day, 4 of us with Minelab detectors.  Only 2 nuggets were found, but hundreds of targets were recovered.  Hope you enjoy the video.  We would love for you to Subscribe to our Channel, Like and Share.  Thanks!

Two nuggets found by myself, 0.9 Grams and 0.5 Grams, total 1.4 Grams.  

• Like 7

WTG Rob....nice nuggets also. Man, those old timers moved some rock! Too bad its full of lead also. 

Tom H.

Very nice Rob. Better then my trip out Saturday, got skunked. By the way, got that telescopic gold monster rod. I appreciate the quick shipping and already tried it out. Sure helps out when detecting on my knees to be able to collapse the shaft. On another note let me know if you hear any interesting info on this nugget finder z-search coil for the GPZ that they say they are going to release in 2020, it has me interested. 

Take care!

Merry Christmas 

• Admin

Hey GearHead,

Right on.  Are you talking about Doc's Essential Rod Kit for the Gold Monster?  I will keep you updated on the Nugget Finder deal.  I'm not sure how the NF deal is going to go, I keep hearing conflicting information about how Minelab is not approving or authorizing any aftermarket coils on the GPZ and it will void a warranty.  I guess we will see as time going on. 

Merry Christmas to you all.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:12 PM, nuggethunting said:

Hey GearHead,

Right on.  Are you talking about Doc's Essential Rod Kit for the Gold Monster?  I will keep you updated on the Nugget Finder deal.  I'm not sure how the NF deal is going to go, I keep hearing conflicting information about how Minelab is not approving or authorizing any aftermarket coils on the GPZ and it will void a warranty.  I guess we will see as time going on. 

Merry Christmas to you all.

Yes sir! That is the one, doc’s kit.

I have heard pretty similar things on the nf coil situation. The stock coil works amazing for me, I don’t have any intentions of voiding my gpz warranty or cutting off the lead from a mine lab coil to patch onto another. Not worth it for me. On the other hand, if this z-search launches and is a plug and play coil, doesn’t conflict with minelab, and gets good reviews I would like to give one a shot. Time will tell I guess.