Please Help - Virus Notification?

• Admin

Hello All,

Over the last couple of months, thanks to many customers they were stating when they were visiting my online store and forums, some were getting a potential unsafe or virus alert.  We ended up moving our entire website and forums to another server that is more up to date and so-called much more secure then the prior.  Please refresh your browser by hitting F5 on your keyboard and make sure you are not getting any other warning when visiting our online store or forums here now.  Everything has been check, moved and secured to the highest degree.  

Thanks for the many customers that reached out to us about the potential alerts/virus.  

Rob

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Rob...

I know I contacted you recently about a virus alert when trying to access your site.  "URL:BLACKLIST" is what was stated.  I contacted my computer wizard (son) to help me through clearing it.  He told me that it was my anti-virus protection that was blocking the site because people...'for what ever reason' had reported this site as bad or whatever... and my anti-virus wouldn't allow the connection.

He accessed my anti-virus protection through remote access and went into the settings and allowed your store and forum sites access so my protection would no longer block it.

Thought I'd share the results encase anyone is still having problems connecting to your sites.

Take care...

Doug

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Virus Program was also blocking me from accessing the forum, then it was good which I guess was about the time you switched servers, but then again it started blocking access until just recently, I haven't tried the last couple of weeks until now.

Edited by Gold Seeker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Is everything better guys?  My previous website guy let a bunch of stuff lapse and it caused havoc about 4-5 months ago.  Everything is fine, but due to my site getting a virus last year, many of the anti-virus companies blocked (Blacklisted) my URL to - robsdetectors.com.  My new website person has been actively working on getting it corrected, but it's a slow process to get it back to original.  It can take months to be cleared from the Blacklists.  

Worst case, you can always call us at 623-362-1459 or text me at 602-909-9008 if the site is acting funny.  Just so everyone knows, the site is clean, protected so there is no worries anymore :)

Rob

• Like 2