New to me detector

Just wanted everyone to know, a nameless {at there request} gifted me with a less than a year old 3500. After running my old 2200sd for so many years, I got a chance to get outy for a couple of hours today, all I can say is WOW! What a difference. Grubstake

Just wanted everyone to know, a nameless {at there request} gifted me with a less than a year old 3500. After running my old 2200sd for so many years, I got a chance to get outy for a couple of hours today, all I can say is WOW! What a difference. Grubstake

Just look at it this way.

Santa came early and you were a good little boy... I mean man. :D

Merry Christmas,

Iggy

Merry Christmas Gary! That is too cool. Hope you get to get out and find some gold soon with it. A friend of mine will be picking up his 2200 this weekend and I was wondering if you could tell us what battery system you were using on your 2200? I seem to remember you were using a pumped up system but cant remember.

Thanks and good luck with your new 35.

Micheal

Mike I'm useing the Coiltek lithum pocket rocket set up. You can get it from ROB right here, for $275.00 with two batteries and a regulator and charge, home charge and car. Look in Robs Sales site up at the top of the page. Just click on the www.nuggethunting.com and then on the battery set up. Grubstake

Mike I'm useing the Coiltek lithum pocket rocket set up. You can get it from ROB right here, for $275.00 with two batteries and a regulator and charge, home charge and car. Look in Robs Sales site up at the top of the page. Just click on the www.nuggethunting.com and then on the battery set up. Grubstake

Thanks, I will pass that along.

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

Congrats on the new detector! I still have no clue where you got it, but it don't matter you have the GP3500. I sure hope you find more gold with it. I still have my GP3500, but have had several serious inquiries about it. I won't let it go for nothing, it worth it's weight in gold.

IronMike - I always have the Coiltek Pocket Rocket Li-Ion Systems in stock. For the SD's (2100 or 2200) it's recommend to run them in the 6.7v mode. On this system you can run 6.7 or 7.3v.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

With the GP3500 you should be able to find smaller nuggets and smaller nuggets at depth over your SD. Will be interesting to see what you turn up after a few hunts with the newer detector. For smaller gold I would choose the Sensitive/Normal setting, but for larger stuff at depth I would go with Normal/Deep and listen for those faint ones! :unsure:

Wishing you and Shep the best my friends.

Rob Allison

Well Shep and I went out today, but although we had fun, both of us got skunked. I tried the 3500 out with several different coils and settings, I think I have it down pretty good, it was a wet day, overcast and cold. Here where we were. Grubstake on Private property right next door.