AWARDED MINELAB PREMIER DEALERSHIP

• Admin

Hello All,

Well only a couple Arizona Minelab Dealers were awarded the "Minelab Premier Dealership" award for the 2006 season. This award was only given to the top Minelab dealers that sold a certain amount of detectors during the year of 2006.

I guess I'm just proud a small guy like myself can sell the same volume as the big boys. We also received a few other goodies for are sales efforts.

Thanks Minelab for building some of the best gold, coin and relic hunting metal detectors.

Take a gander at the award I received. :)

Rob Allison

Rob

You have always had the best deals with a package that would knock your socks off. For us guys that buy from you we don't look at you in anyway small.

I'm more than willing to help you get the award again for 2007 if I can sell my GP3500 I got from you last year. I've got the itch so bad I've just got to have the GPX4000.

I don't know how the package you got now could be any better but maybe buy one get one free. :lol:

Chuck Anders

Hey Rob,

Great achievement award.

Had a feeling that something like that was going too come your way.

Its refreshing to see someone who will take the time to share their experience and expertise with anyone and everyone, as well as previous and poential customers. It exhibits a lot of that persons sincerity & integrity.

For those who don't know, Rob's service is second too none.

Hope you accomplish even bigger and better things in 07.

Bob T.

• Admin

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments. To be honest, it's not about numbers to me, it's the service you will receive. I have customers that have purchased detectors years ago and they still call for advice and tips. When you purchase a detector for me, I will make sure you understand the detector and how to use it to its full potential. I also offer unlimited phone and email support beyond the field instructions.

To be even more honest (if that possible) I just have a downright passion for this hobby. I enjoy talking about gold, looking and gold and even finding gold! :D

Feel free to email me at - [email protected] or call me anytime during normal hours at (623) 362-1459.

Take care,

Rob Allison

:D Congratulations Rob :D

From a past customer, and have chewed your ear a few times :rolleyes: and will continue to get my business, along with anyone I could send your way :D

Take care,

Ed