Robs vacation.

Well today Rob, Dennis{Leaverite} and Pondmn and I went to the first patch, we hunted hard all day, about and hour before we left, Rob score a small crystaline nugget, and the Dennis said he got a small one, Jerry and I got skunked, but tomarrow is another day and another patch. Pictures Robs is the big one. Grubstake

ROBS was 1.40 DWT and Dennis's was.55 DWT

Well ROB scores again, heres pictures and he found a total of three nuggets today, one being 8.9 DWT. Picture is Robs nuggets for today and yesterday, total and Jerry{pondmn} Dennis, and ROB at the hunt site, on private property, I have permission to hunt, Tomarrow thru SAT is the BIG patch. Grubstake

OK Boys, it's half time and the AZ Boys are up 3- zip. Time to cowboy up and dig some serious Mariposa trash and play catch up!

Hopefully Rob & Dennis don't start breaking out in a rash before they leave town. I heard they were wading through fields of three leaf red tree clover before the even got to detect.

Good luck with day three!

Todays up date, well ROB and Dennis said to tell everyone, there having a good time, both got gold today, and now Rob is just short of an OZ for the trip so far, with Dennis about a 1/2 oz. Shep snaged a 1/4 ozer today, I had to leave eary and I was having heart pains, Jerry left early to. So we got skunked, I'm not hunting tomarrow just Rob, Dennis and Shep, Saving my self for SAT and Sunday, my uncles coming to hunt with us. Heres pictures of the gold Rob and Dennis got today. Grubstake

Hi! Mike, yeh I will be ok, just been detecting too much too fast, I will take tomarrow off and then SAT and Sun. be good to go. Rob and Dennis will be leaving to go home early SUN. and Shep will head home SAT. night, after he treats us all to Pizza here in town, he has to work Monday, so he needs a days rest too. I just over did it a little, yesterday we were going up a hill and I started having bad heart pains, had to take a couple of nitro's last night, then went back out detecting early this morning, So I had to quit early. I know my limits, I will rest tomarrow and be good to go SAT. morning when my uncle gets here. Grubstake

You bet Gaine, you know it always finders keeps on my patches. I promised Rob he could come out, but he was tied up when DOC came out, so he's having fun anyway, he needed this break, with work, school, and trieing to run a detector bussiness all at the same time. I think alot about ROB, and Dennis is a very good guy too. I'm glad there not going home skunked. The next two days will see more gold I'm sure. It won't be from lack of tring on there part. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello All,

I'm sitting here at Grubstake's Computer making this post. This trip has been great so far. Shep, Dennis and I hit the patch hard today. I scored over 1/2 ounce worth of nuggets, Shep and Dennis both got a couple of nuggets also apiece.

Just wanted to let you all know I'm doing fine and having a great time!

Hi Boo, Love You! ;)

Rob Allison

Rob glad to see you, Shep and Dennis got some nuggets again today. I am like Grubstake and dealing with some health issues and will miss hunting with you tomorrow your last day. It is a good time when friends get together for a hunt. Take care Jerry

Hi Gary,

Really nice, coarse gold!

Glad to hear you are behaving, and not hitting it so hard.

Last time I went out, I planned for a week, and did myself in,

in just 2 days.

I need to learn to pace myself, like you, Grubstake.

Thanks for sharing!

~LARGO~

Yeh you have got to pace yourself for sure, that gold is not going anywhere, except in Robs and Dennis's poke, there's plenty left for sure. Tomarrow will be my day, or Sunday. Not worried too much about it. I'll get my big one when its time. Grubstake

Hi Rob and Dennis, I see your doin well over there in Calif. Diggin that west coast gold. Its nice to see that a VLF isn't the only machine that finds gold in California??? :lol: Nothin like a little vacation. Anyway tell Grubstake I said Hi and I hope your feelin better Grubstake. B) AznuggetBob

Ok guys, today was the last day, Rob and Dennis will be headed home tomarrow early, Rob got another 6 nuggets today, we all had a good time and it was a pleasure to hunt with Rob and Dennis. Heres Robs gold. Pictures. Grubstake

Gaine, it was a ball hunting with Rob and Dennis, I had so much fun, and so did they I think, by the smiles they had. Great guys, and may be back in the fall. I also got a 4000, and I love how quiet it is in this very bad ground. Rob took some vidio's and lots of pictures so when he gets home tomarrow evening, maybe if he's not to tired, he will post some. I think this trip got him relaxed, so now he can get back to his job and school work. All I can add is we had lots and lots of fun. Grubstake