'The SETA Project'

Hello everyone!

Well the Gold Gem & Treasure magazine ad (July issue) says it’s ‘Now available’ and it nearly is!

For the many customers and dealers who have been enquiring, we can advise the DVD is currently in the duplication process in Melbourne and we aim to have product available in the US by mid-July. (Very frustrating all round as we are keen to get out bush prospecting ourselves!)

In the meantime we invite you to take a sneak preview of the new GPX4500 DVD promo OBP4 Promo High Res (21.8MB) OBP4 Promo Low Res (5.8MB)

Over 3 ½ hours duration, ‘The SETA Project’ is being released as a 2-DVD set, similar to ‘The GPX Factor’ and will be priced at US$77.50. (+Shipping & Taxes)

As a special introductory offer for customers upgrading from a 3000/3500, we have GPXDVD COMBO deals available for a limited time only! Purchase both OBP3 ‘The GPX Factor’ and OBP4 ‘The SETA Project’ for US$115 (+Shipping & Taxes) (Seven hours of instruction and a saving of $20.00!)

‘The Outback Prospector’ Series of instructional DVDs…worth their weight in gold!

For those US customers who have contacted us direct please email our distributor here for your nearest authorized dealer and to reserve your copy now!

Be among the first to view the new 4500 DVD and gain the skills to get the gold (before your mates do!) ;)

Regards...

Jonathan & Frieda Porter

Prospectors

‘The Outback Prospector’…Leading the Way through Innovation and Education

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Just received the prices from Doc and some of the specials. If you're interested in any of these DVD's, including the new GPX-4500 Seta Project, you can contact me @ Rob's Detector Sales - (623) 362-1459.

Outback Prospector 3, OBP3 (GPX4000 220mins 2-DVD set) - $57.50 + $6 Shipping

Outback Prospector 4, OBP4 (GPX4500 220mins 2-DVD set) - $77.50 + $6 Shipping

-OR-

Outback Prospector 3 & 4, Combo Deal (GPX4000/GPX4500, 440 total minutes of footage) - $115.00 + $6 Shipping

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

I have two of Chris DVD's that he had made some time back and they are very good informative.I was in Grove OK. with a friend that lives near there at a Wal-Mart to buy him a TV. Well he wanted to run the DVD's on it to see how clear it was but before we knew it other people were looking at the DVD wanting to know about gold prospecting and how to get the DVD's.

Best on sales to JP and Chris on their new DVD's!

Chuck

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

I can't understand all the fighting about the new video's. Heck, I'm going to purchase them all. I just love to sit down and watch the video and their will always be something that you will pick up and learn.

Most of the people I know, and even most of my customers have purchased all of AZO's videos and JP's, so why should anyone be fighting? :spank:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob

You said something about all the fighting going on over the DVD's.Now you tell me why would anyone be fighting over DVD's that going to make them better nugget hunters and better in knowing what to look for when in the field.

I have two DVD's of Chris and one on the 3500 from JP plus one on the 4000 from him. I didn't have the 4000 and still don't but enjoy looking at it.If I had the GPX 4500 I'd want all the help I can get and Lord knows I need it.

I think both guy's are great people but I don't have to like any to know their DVD's will help me and I can review them over as much as I like.

Don't let anything get in your way of knowing more about the detector your out there swinging.It's your time spent and we all want a little edge up on the next guy nugget hunting.

Take Care!

Chuck Anders