Vulture Skunkwacker

Yo All...Been suffering through a dryspell last week or so, but I got out this morning to an old favorite little bitty wash that has produced nuggets for me up to .8 OZT (Shown below, too)...Naturally I've pounded it to death but I'd never tried it with my Coiltek Wallaby Mono...Right at the deepest spot in the wash I got the faintest hint of a signal...Cranked up my Doc's signal enhancer, maxed up my Black Widow's and could hear it plainly then...Down 10" through some packed red dirt and an inch or so in the rotten bedrock was this little 1.1 gram beauty... I sure to like that Wallaby on my SD2100 baboo...It's getting to be my favorite coil since my ol' beatup NF 14" E Mono started going south on me...Here's pix...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

That's a sweet one! I just can't work without a signal amp anymore. I need that extra volume so I can hear those faint ones. I'd rather have too much volume and not have to use it all, than not have enough and have to strain to hear.

BCOT!

Doc

Hey Uncle Ron

That Wallaby mono coil is one that is over looked by a lot of people but a great coil on some very small gold and large if it's there.

Finding gold nuggets is like the the first one found and is excitement like the first one everytime.Great looking nugget to start the day are to end with.

Chuck Anders

Hey Ron,

Nice nuggie! Digging the deep quiet ones to me are more enjoyable than the surface screamers.

Although I don't mind those ones either, any gold is good gold.

But its real fun when you keep digging and its still in the hole, and you just know its gold. I always try to savor that moment. :blush:

Gus-

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Uncle Ron - Great looking nugget. Sure sounds like you have a good place to prospect. Hope you continue to score more from that Vulture area. I've been selling the crap out of the new Goldscreamer Signal Enhancers.

Gus - Ralph Bond wanted me to tell you Hi. He said maybe we all an get together in Nevada and do some hunting this season.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hey Rob,

Tell Ralph I said Hello, and I hope he is finding good gold and we want to see some photos of his gold.

That would be great to hook up with you guys down in NV. Just let me know as soon as you can in advance when you will be heading down.

Take care,

Gus-

• Admin

Hey Gus,

Good news travels fast about you and your Father. Heard a lot of great things about both of you guys. Ralph mentioned when he leaves Stanton he is going to head to Northern Nevada for awhile.

Ralph arrived at the Stanton camp several weeks ago, but took off for about a week hunting some other spots and found a good dozen or so gold nuggets.

I'm sure it would be a great time if we all could get together in the future for a hunt. Let's keep it open and hopefully we can get it done before this season is over.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison