New Goldstalker Coil

Like Having a Gold Bug on Steroids

THE NEW 6†"SNIPER" GOLDSTALKER

Introducing the new ‘SNIPER’ 6†MONO GOLDSTALKER coil.

Weighs only 417 grams

Weights are taken as an average and include skid plate

Performance abilities & characteristics:

Superb stability on ground

Outstanding sensitivity

Strong ground penetration

Excellent ground balance for ‘hot’ ground

Excellent depth capabilities for a small coil

Perfect for pinpointing

Ultra light and small for easy swinging

Fantastic maneuverability

Robust design

Sniffs out the smaller nuggets the bigger coils miss.

Contact your local dealer for pre-orders or for a preview.

NOTE: The GOLDSTALKER Series will work well on all Minelab SD, GP & GPX machines. Full 12 month warranty from date of purchase. Available in Australia NOVEMBER 24th and overseas in JANUARY 2009.

ORDER FROM ROB NOW, Special Pre-Production price, $179 plus shipping and applicable tax until coils have shipped. After then the price will be $210.

PRE-ORDERS FOR THIS COIL HAVE NOW CLOSED.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Matt - Will put you down on the list. The minute I get them in, I will contact you.

I've been waiting for this coil for sometime. This is the smallest searchcoil available for the Minelab Pulse Induction Metal Detectors. This coil will have a lot of uses from pinpointing to sniping bedrock crevices. It will have the great sensitivity to small gold due to being the smallest Monoloop searchcoil available.

I think mine is on the way! :D;)

Anyone looking to get one of these coils, give me a ring at (623) 362-1459 to get one of the first ones.

Take care,

Rob Allison

The reports from Trevor are that not only does this coil find small gold, it finds it deep. Sounds to me like it's like an electronic gold pan.

This is going to be another really hot coil, I just have that feeling. One of our most popular coils ever has been the Joey 5 X 10 elliptical. Proplr just love that little coil, and I don't think this will be any exception.

BCOT!

Doc

Doc,

If I start to find gold smaller than I find with the 14" Goldstalker eliptical mono I will need a magnifying glass. I am amazed at how these new coils sound off on the small gold nuggets and the depth that I am getting with them. Recently I went out with a couple friend and they told me that there was no more gold in a spot and within an hour I had 4 gold nuggets! I am still waiting for the weather to turn so I can get in more time on the 16" Goldstalker mono that I won in the contest. It has been hard to take off the 14" coil. It is a killer! I hope we don't have to wait until January for the new "Sniper 6". Take care.

Cheers,

matt