A Little Bit of "Coiltek Color" for You

• Admin

Hello All,

With all the threads that are taking the attention away from the electronic prospecting talk, I thought I would get you all back on track with some nuggets that we dug up this weekend. Nothing like a little color on the Coiltek coils! ;) Biggest one above the "C" in Coiltek is a 9.4 Dwt nugget. Grand total of all the nuggets is just a shy under 2 ounces.

Hope you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

With all the threads that are taking the attention away from the electronic prospecting talk, I thought I would get you all back on track with some nuggets that we dug up this weekend. Nothing like a little color on the Coiltek coils! ;) Biggest one above the "C" in Coiltek is a 9.4 Dwt nugget. Grand total of all the nuggets is just a shy under 2 ounces.

Hope you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

biggrin.gif

DigDeep

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all the comments.

Way2Cool - Actually about 10 years ago I stopped GPS'ing nugget locations and finds. It seemed to be more of a hassle taking the GPS out and marking spots, but I'm sure sometime when my memory is not as shart I will be wishing I would have.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Damn rob (I agree more gold talk) those are some nice nuggets you have there buddy. So when are you going to come down to greaterville and show me how its done? :ph34r: still trying to upgrade to the 4500 but no bites on the 4000 yet keep up the great hunting Justin

• Admin

Hello All,

Gaine - Yes, all the nuggets are solid. We very rarely find a specimen in this area, but they do exsist.

Montana - The next couple of weeks after that heat exhaustion spell I had to be careful. I went to work and went from 70-80 degree Prescott weather with the Monsoon's down to Gila Bend weather at 120. I'm still getting out there, just not as much as I would like.

Uncle Ron - There might be a tad of Greenstone attached, but really haven't seen too much Greenstone in this area. There is a lot of Schist and some Granite's.

Border Boy - I would love to get back down there, just haven't had time to escape. A few friends and customers want to get back down there also, just haven't had time to put it together. When I do I will try to contact you before hand and you can show me how it's done down there!

Highbanker - Thanks!

Rob Allison

Archived