Not Gold related: But for our Viet Nam Vets

Thanks Steve, really got to me. I have just been trying to ignor his post, but that one hit me hard. Like I said over there, he's sucking in good air, that could go to someone else. Grubstake

Well I see they took the whole thread off. to bad. I said what I did, even though I though maybe I might get kicked off AZO. But now the thread is gone. But knowing OWT. he will post again. Gary

Yeh, Skip. AZO is the only forum that has not banned him yet. Some of the guys that use to be on that highdesert forum, said he was a tweeker. Don't know about that, but seems to me. something is wrong with him. Mental issues maybe? Grubstake

Gary (Grubstake)

I don't care how much money you get it's not going to bring back your health.To hear somebody talk like that and they didn't have to go there they can't relate.

I'm sorry my friend you had to read bull ssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt like that

Live long,love hard and don't let bull like this bother you.

Chuck Anders

PS If it will make you feel better go buy you a GPX5000 with the first check you get.

Yeh, Chuck, He's a bottom feeder, and that post made me come unglued. Like i said, he's only about 40 years old, so he was still craping in his diapers when I was there. Flying dust off, and doing convoys. He has no ideal, what he is talking about. I think he has the IQ of a pet ROCK. Grubstake

Archived