First Nugget

Been using a minelabs eurka gold for a little over a year now and decided to upgrade to a gpx 5000 from Rob a little over a month ago. I,m just now getting the hang of adjusting out the EMI and will be taking Rob,s class this fall when the weather cools down. Spent yesterday out at one of the club claims I belong to out in Randsberg getting the gpx 5000 dialed in fo the location=lots of EMI, the claim is between 4 military bases. After detecting for around 6 hours or so digging the usual trash I decided to call it a day and started walking back to the truck. I was swinging the detector like I was swatting flies up a small wash when I got a hit, thinking it was going to be another bullet, boot tack, or nail I got the target in my scoop and finished walking back to my truck. Once I found the .3 tenths of a gram you would have guessed I found a gold brick I was so happy lol

post-48019-0-12971400-1344190867_thumb.j

Congrats!

You might want to go back and hit that area again a little slower. :)

Glad you got some gold. :)

Tom H.

I have had my detector for a week now and I can't wait to find a nice nug. Gonna take some time but findin ole timers relics is fine with me. :)

Good job brother!

Ugs

My Lord.. hahahah I will be workin Oregon.. Soon and maybe some Trinity and Shasta Co. Cali.. But my dream is to one week kick it in the desert and play around.. :) Good luck boys!

Ugs

Congrats on your first GPX 5000 nugget! They are many more to come. I scored my first GPX 5000 nugget with Rob on my field instruction day, that first nugget with a new detector you will always remenber.

More Au to you, Robert