Rob's Birthday?

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Yeppers, it's my Birthday! :D I'm actually 34, but sometimes feel like 44. Actually I'm just thankful to be alive. The Lord allowed me to survive The "C" Word 24 years ago, so I'm glad I'm able to get around and do the things I enjoy.

I can't find a Birthday nugget today, but maybe this coming weekend.

Leaverite - Actually it's pounding pie and eat Lobster!!! LOL ...

Thanks guys,

Rob Allison

Happy Birthday, Rob...You are doing well for yourself in all ways, including spiritually, perhaps most important of all...That's how come those big nuggies keep crawling up your leg....If they start to really bother you, swat 'em off and send me the gps...I'll whallop them proper like....Cheers, Buddy....Yer Unc n the Dubyah

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes. :D When you get older a Birthday just seems like another day sometimes. I know when you're younger you can't wait to open all the presents and invite friends over.

Goldstudmuffin - Any secret patches you have in store for a Birthday boy? :P I promise to take it easy on them. You know just a couple of ounces and I will quit! :rolleyes: Does John B even know how to bake a cake? I think his meal of chose is those canned "weenies!" :lol: Make sure you tell me when you're going to 18. :unsure:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Rob,

You already know all my secrect patches, (well almost) ;) plus they've all been hammered anyway!

I'm trying to get John to go with us to 18 ounce but I think he already has so much gold he's not too interested, :huh: I was hoping we could get him to come in there and show us where all those big nuggets are coming from. You know that's what happens when a guy has a boat load of gold... he starts to lose interest, now I think he would rather go to my secrect meterorite patch than to 18 ounce patch but I'm not done with it yet. Someday.... :unsure: