North to Alaska

Well I'm up here in Alaska digging in the cold cold ground with the love of my life is sunny herself in sunny Az.I don't know why I keep doing this but here I am again fighting off the bugs bears and the loneness for you.

Well I'm up here in Alaska digging the gold that others miss.The bugs and the bears are not so bad and I don't know why but the more gold I find the less things bother me.

Isn't love grand but the lure of gold and more gold is well, how about some more gold is so warm with that yellow glow.

Rob hope you find alot and above all be safe.

Chuck

Best of luck Rob and Dennis; I almost went back this year but....anyway, I know there are some big lunkers waiting for those that persist or have some great beginner's luck....it is too late for beginner's luck but I know you two make your own luck through diligence and hard work!!!...

Fred

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all the comments. I'm sure our group will do well. If I find a few ounces I will be happy. However, a double digit piece is always nice.

Dennis and I are sitting here waiting for Karl B. to show up. Glenn and Rich Lampright will be coming in later tonight.

Will try to get some good pictures and videos.

Talk with you all later,

Rob Allison