Lightning strikes again

Today a 4 pm Calif. time, Dorthys daughter ,Stella had her new born two month old, die, He was a premi and got pneumoia, He was getting better, the DRS. Had her bring him in and gave him his baby shot, he had a reaction and they rushed him to the hospital, his lungs filled up with fluid, and he died. He was two months old last week weighed 9 pounds and 2 oz's , his name was Austin. Needless to say my wife and her daughter are very distrought. We had our local pastor come to the house tonight, for prayer. In the past two months we have had more than our share of death in my family. I hope there is no more for along time, I hate to see my wife cry so much, she never got to hold him. Thanks Grubstake

Jim, thanks. They say death comes in three's, but they are wrong, first my aunt in Oklahoma died two months ago, them my Aunt in Sacramentoe last month, then the day after she died ,it was my younger brother. Now Mine and Dorthy's grand Child. I figured I would be next, but I guess has a plan and is sticking to it. Thanks for the prayers. dorthy and Stella really need them right now. Grubstake

Jim, thanks. They say death comes in three's, but they are wrong, first my aunt in Oklahoma died two months ago, them my Aunt in Sacramentoe last month, then the day after she died ,it was my younger brother. Now Mine and Dorthy's grand Child. I figured I would be next, but I guess has a plan and is sticking to it. Thanks for the prayers. dorthy and Stella really need them right now. Grubstake

Grubstake,

Words seem so hollow at a time like this, so I'll offer a prayer for you and yours.

h20prospector

Guest sandtrap

Gary,

My personal e-mail to you expresses my sorrow for you and Dorthy. You have been thru a lot; my prayers go to you and Stella, in your loss of yet another member of your family. Jerry B

ROB, I have to hang in and stay strong for my wife and Stella, since you also have a new child, and had such a hard time with Dawnies Being pregnant, you kinda know what it would be like to lose one after having a baby, for two month. Seems, we get hit with one death after another in my family. Stella is blaming herself right now, and its just not her fault, the baby was almost two months early, and then had to stay in the hospital for over two weeks, in an incubator, the pnuuemonia and the shots were the final blow. I deeply belieave in GOD, and I know he has a plan for us all. Thanks for the prayers, its hard to do and deal with all that has happen the past couple months. But we pray everyday we get through it. Grubstake

The hard part for me, is to see my wife break down and cry all night, when you love someone like we do, you don't want to see them hurting, as the man of the family, its my job to stay calm and let her lean onme. But the job sure has been tough lately. I'm surounded by ladys, and not many men to talk to, except my uncle. We had a long phone conversation. it helped. Its just the sadness is over welming sometimes. And this is the only forum I have posted this on, as this guy Oakwoodtrucker, always has stuff about my family to say, thats un called for. He can't post here, only on AZO. but one day we'll meet in the field detecting. Then I'll have some thing to say and do. He made a very rude comment about my grand daughter on AZO when she was missing. I let it slide for now. It was totally uncalled for, and I'll let it go at that. Grubstake

Thanks Dawnie, we are going through some rough times now, Dorthy is still crying, Stella is crying, My other two daughter are all crying. Austin, was almost two months early, with a very difficult pregnacy. She almost lost him twice, was on bedrest for two months, And then he was in the hospital so long after birth, His little lungs just couldn't fight off the pneumonia. He's in GODS hands now, the guys at FT. Bliss Tx. are all chipping in to have him creamated. Dorthy won't be able to go, she's too sick with her heart and a lung infection. She's on oxygen every day. I think that hurts her most, not being there for Stella. Gary

Gary, as H2Oprospector so aptly stated, "Words seem so hollow at a time like this", but I do want to say something that was told to my wife and I at the loss of what would have been our fourth child,

"Sometimes God needs a new bud in his garden of mostly blossomed flowers".

I know god does not take, but he does give all he has and he will never give you more than you can handle.

Hang in there my friend.

Micheal

Thanks Mike, my wife and daughters are the ones having a hard time with it, my wife is very much a believer in GOD, and knows just what you said, Stella has doughts, but its hard for her right now. She also has Alec to worry about, Dorthy talked to him, and he knows GOD took his little brother to heven. Austin will be creamated, Stella said she did not want to bury him, she want him with her for awhile. All the guys in my son-in-laws Army Calvery unit are going to chip in to help Stella pay for what has to be done. Grubstake

Grubstake

You know how I was talking about we all could be hit by something.Well my Mothers youngest sister had a stroke and is not expected to live.She had a stroke two years ago and thanks to my mother they got to her in time.She was calling her with no answer so she called her sisters son to check on his mother and found her in the floor.Now of all things the same thing happen again with my mother calling again to get the son to go check on his mother and she was out and had another stroke on the other side.My mother lives here in Texas and her sister lives in the northern part of Ms.

You know when it rains it rains alot.Well the next morning was Sunday and I was going to church and I got in my truck and the battery was dead than dead.I guess that's life and we take it as it comes.

Chuck Anders

PS The funny side about my Aunt was one time years ago I ask her why she dated younger men and her asswer was she wanted to go with a rooster that could still jump up on a fence a crow.

Gee, Chuck, I'm truely sorry for your loss. Me myself, I have a paper already signed,and witnessed, that I do not want to be put on life support. Now I made my mind up already, no tubes, only pain meds to make me comfortable. My wife has one also. I would prefer to go of old age, but thats not going to happen. I just want to be with our lord. Someday everyone will be. May she rest in peace. Grubstake