Rain, sun, hell or high water

Well Sunday is my 61st B/D and I can't go sunday, but Sat. come hell or high water! I'm going detecting and get me a nugget. I haven't been detecting in almost a month and then it was only for acouple of hours, this rain we need, but cabin fever I got. So off I will be, even if I have to wear rain gear. Grubstake

Grubstake

I hope you have a Happy Birthday and get some gold.

Heck I know all about cabin fever. Been watching the snow

pile up all winter. I think I have about wore the bottom

out of my favorite pan chasing colors in the living room.

A gram of fines don't grow,no matter how many times you

pan it. :blink:

Thanks Guys for the birthday wishe's, between the weather, wife's and mine DRS. apiontments, moving my 85 year old mother-in-law down to Fresno, and dealing with plumbing problems, I haven't had much time to go. but Sat. is the day. And Jerry{pondmn called me last night} he's got a butt load of storm damage at his house, he's dealing with since he got home yesterday. He said he only got out once and just got on little nugget,Bob. Hard to think, I have made it to 61, 7 years in the Army, two tours in Nam, married 6 times, going to have my 17th to this one aniversary in May, and have on daughter, 5 step kids, and 16 grandkids. Boy time fly's. girl.gifgirl.gif Grubstake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY !!!!!

61 is not that old I was that age last year and survived it!

Here's hoping you have many more great years and pounds

of that yeller stuff in your future.

Best Regards

Herb

• Admin

Hey Grubstake,

I posted a response to selling my GPX-4500 on another thread if you didn't see it. It was just a good time for extra cash for our recent move. I'm sure there is a GPX-5000 coming, but with the backorder status of the GPX-4500's, it don't make good business sense to release it.

Hope you find some nuggets.

Rob Allison

Hey Marco, spent lots of time in a uh-1h and have a little stick time, Medivac's are all slicks. I never learned how to auto rotate, but I'm not bad . we had a instructor pilot in my outfit. the 568th medical clearing company. Grubstake PS I said rain ,hell or high water, looks like SAT. will have it all, girl.gifgirl.gif

Hey Gary, you look like you're feeling better, maybe put on a little weight even.

You need to get out and to some spur huntin... to make a pair ;)!

I'll be getting out I hope in another 3to4 weeks. Need to get my stuff together, and try out my

new search coils...

Gary

No Gary I lost weight, I'm 5'11" and only weigh in at 194lbs. I still can get into 32 pants. And no I don't feel much better, having trouble with my heart and they think maybe I have pancreaitis. Caused by some of my heart meds. I just take it day by day. . Grubstake Most I ever weighed was 206 and that was last year.

Well I guess I lied, Its been raining al night, going to rain through Monday, then a one day break, Prob. is I have to go to Fresno to my heart DR. on Monday. Then rain again Tuesday thru SAT. Enough is enough already. I want to detect. Grubstakegirl.gifgirl.gifgirl.gifgirl.gifgirl.gif

Gary you can use my duckhunting waders, tie my boat anchor to your leg, then shrink wrap your detector and you will be ready to go. Been raining down here for some time. Just a matter of time til some better weather. Jerry

Hi Gary

61 is not old and you get better with age.Now I don't know who said that but I do know he is full of bull.

I do know getting old is not for the weak because you have to be strong to make it.

I hope you can get out soon to nugget hunt and find the big one of all big ones for your Birthday.Just think I'm ahead of you by 7 years plus some.

Take care Gary.

Chuck Anders