This is crazy....Coils too!

I doubt VERY seriously if the seller will actually see a dime from the "winning" bidder. I have seen the same metal detectors (4500's) and these coils for sale a number of times. Look at the bidders. They are all NEW - no history, no rep. Could be scam bids by the seller. Anyway, not all is as it seems on Ebay. I started selling knives there in 2000, and made a ton of money until 2007. That's when Ebay went to hell - for the seller. All, my opinion. - Terry

Its not that complicated, notice most all the bidders are o bidders and/or the same bidders in both auctions, they tried it last week too. their hoping a real bidder will jump in and bid, then they close the auction early, done deal. sold to the highest bidder. Welcome to greedbay. AzNuggetBob

http://www.scams.flipshark.com/ebayindex.html

I guess word got out in the Sudan, China and Russia that the aftermarket coils are the way to go.

Let see they should have the majority of 2009's run of 4500's plus the used market from the US and OZ I'll take a WAG at least 4000 units.

So if your wanting to upgrade your old coils to the new flavors I've been put in touch with a buyer that wants "big coils" and pays upfront.

I'm not acting as a middle I'll just get you in touch with her.

Next I'm hoping they will need HipSticks :)

I can't make out the serial number on the Gold Stalker coil, otherwise I could track it to who it was sold to. These coils are made for the GPX4500, so there is nothing deceptive about the advertising. The fact that it works on a bunch of other machines too does not diminish the fact that they work on the GPX4500. I mean Minelab used to label; their white 11 inch DD coils as Minelab 11 DD Goldsearch GP3000, even though it worked on the 2000, 2100, 2200. GP Extreme.

There is a world wide coil shortage now, just like the GP4500 shortage. I currently have over 1000 coils on backorder. It's crazy!

Doc

What ticks me off is that I am completely out of stock on 12 X 19 Gold Stalker coils, otherwise I would post 10 of them up there at a Buy it Now with normal retail pricing and put an end to that nonsense real quick. That person with the North Las Vegas address has posted a GPX4500 before too if I am not mistaken, at a ridiculous price.

Doc

• Admin

Hello All,

I would have to agree with Terry, Bob and Doc. If you look at the bidding you will see the guy that started the auction re-bidded on his same auction. These guys just play the game to keep jumping the price up making you all think someone is really trying to purchase the coil or detector.

I actually have the last batch of Goldstalker 18.5-inch coils from Doc. I could end this maddness right now by placing a coil on Ebay for $454.00.

I don't trust Ebay or Craig's List and don't even visit the sites anymore. There are nothing but scammers and fraud on Ebay. I trust the prospecting forums more than any of these sites anymore for selling or buying.

Rob Allison

Yes that's right! I forgot, Rob has caused the world wide Gold Stalker 12 X 19 inch shortage, because he has cornered the market on them. :rolleyes: Rob emails me and says, how many do you have? I tell him and then he says, I'll take all of them.

He is a coil selling mad man! I love that about him!

I just got a call today from one of my customers whose family lives in the Sudan. He is over there now and her took a 12 X 19 Gold Stalker with him. He went around to five different groups of prospectors, and found more gold at the same locations where they had already found gold. They are all using 11 inch dd's for the most part. So now these 5 groups are going crazy because they all think this is some magical kind of new development in coils.

He wanted to know how fast I could get him 200 coils. Yeah right! COILTEK's backorders are starting to look like Minelabs backorders for GPX4500's.

Doc

• Admin

Hey Doc,

Before it's all said and done thousands of Goldstalker coils will be sold. Someone I know is now on the ground over there hunting said he has a video of a guy digging a nugget at over 3 foot deep. He promises he will send the video over soon, but at this time the area is a secret. He said the nugget was well over 100 ounces solid! Many of the nuggets are being found near the surface, but the more experienced guys are using larger coils, such as the Goldstalker 18.5-inch elliptical to find larger nuggets at depth. Yes, this big nuggets from what I'm told was found by a Goldstalker searchcoil. :D I've had many invites from these guys, but I'm too scared to attempt it.

It's great to hear that the coil of choice in Sudan is the Coiltek!

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Doc,

Before it's all said and done thousands of Goldstalker coils will be sold. I'm getting calls like mad. One of my customers (and friend) is now on the ground over there hunting said he has a video of a guy digging a nugget at over 3 foot deep. He promises he will send the video over soon, but at this time the area is a secret. He said the nugget was well over 100 ounces solid! Many of the nuggets are being found near the surface, but the more experienced guys are using larger coils, such as the Goldstalker 18.5-inch elliptical to find larger nuggets at depth. Yes, this big nuggets from what I'm told was found by a Goldstalker I shipped over to Sudan about a month ago. :D I've had many invites from these guys, but I'm too scared to attempt it.

It's great to hear that the coil of choice in Sudan is the Coiltek!

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob,

Yeah, if you go over there and they grab you and hold you for ransom

it won't be for money it will be for 4500's and coils etc.

Don't let them know you are a dealer. Tell them you found the detector.

Could be one hair raising experience!

LeRoy

• Admin

Hey Guys,

What most of them are doing is purchasing one detector for like 3-4 guys. One guy will detect while the others watch out for him. The minute they see trouble coming, they jump in the truck and take off. They also won't dig any good targets. They will locate them and come back at night and dig them up when they can see trouble coming from miles away (normally headlights). I got to see a picture of a 2.2 Kilo nugget they just found.

As you seen in the Youtube video, they will also split everything they find. They give part to the vehicle, fuel and food, then the other parts to the guys that are there.

I've been told they are still getting top dollar for the gold nuggets. The gold buyers will even give you US dollars if you request them.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob, Thats a big desert out there. How do they decide where to detect. Do they study the geology and try to guess where it could be, or go to areas where there was historically gold mined in the past?

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Keep in mind, even though many of these coils show sold, many never collect the funds from the buyer. A dealer called me this weekend from back east and stated he can't sell any of his stuff on Ebay for 2-3 times the price. Well, first off there are a handful of guys that are not selling them for double or triple the costs, so why would someone purchase for 2-3 times when they can get it from another dealer that is only 1 1/2 times?

In my opinion, there comes to a point where you have to draw the line. I don't like the idea of doing it cause customers talk and then they find out you charged one guy one price and another guy another price.

Take care,

Rob Allison