Question

Guest sandtrap

I have to 2nd that about excellent service from Rob, I purchased two Minelab GPX 4500's from him, and got nothing but excellent service and will be purchasing a gpx5000 soon.

Thanks Rob

Dave

I also think Ron Coen from Accurate Detectors also got an award for the million dollar club. The reason I didn't remember him was because he was not there and I only remembered Chris, Gerry, and Stu up on the stage.

Doc

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Without the doubt, the guys that got the million dollar awards done a good amount of sales. I could have gotten in on this, but was way too cautious until I found out it was a real deal. I had a customer from Dubia call and asked about 300 GPX4500's. I told him that would be like $1.5 Million. He said send me over your account number so I can wire transfer the money. I laught and thought there was no way this was a real deal. By the time I found out from Minelab these customers had the money and were really making orders, I contacted the customer back and he had already made an order with another dealer.

I got in late, a bit cautious and only done about 25% of what I could have done. I doubt we will see another run like this, it just happened there was a gold rush and no dealers at that time in that State.

I believe four dealers got the Million Dollar Award -

AZO - Chris Gholson

Gerry's Detector Sales - Gerry M.

Accurate Locators - Ron Coen

Detector Electronics

Kellyco was awarded the highest award from Minelab, the Eagle Award.

Congrats to all these hard working Minelab partners.

P.S. I would also like to give a bit shout out to all the little, "Mom & Pop" shops that continue to give outstanding service. Many of these small dealers are the dealers that promote and use Minelab products on a daily or weekly basis and continue to teach and train a wide range of customers about the Minelab products.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived