Rob's Daughter

Rob

On another post you said that your Daughter was in the ER.I hope you have her home by now and she is doing alright.Your a friend to all on this forum and if your family is sick we want to know.Being a father five times over I know when your child is sick nothing hurts more.

Nothing greater than the love of a child.

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

Daughter has been sick for that week, running temps as high as 104. Temps are still up and down, most spiking at nights. The ER stated she has a viral infections, which has to run it's course. Last night we both were up late getting very little sleep. Wife is going to take our Daughter back to the Doctor today to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Rob Allison

hey rob,prayers is something im just learning to do these days, but im doing alot ,and i see they are answered. i will definately pray for your daughter and family. god is the best healer. please keep us informed, your like a big brother to all here,

john

Yo Rob...I sure hope your baby girl is doing better...I just got home from a sweep of the western states seeing all five of my grandbabies, all between 1.5 years and 5 years...I and Dodie are sending all our prayers and good energy to your little one and to comfort you and Dawnie....Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. My Daughter is feeling a bit better. Last night I asked her if she could jump like a Rabbit and she started hopping around! :wub: I knew she was feeling better then. Hoping this morning she wakes up feeling just as well.

On another note, they found a lump in my Father's chest, right under the nipple. They are going to have it removed within a week, so we are all hoping it comes back beneign. My Father has been working the same job for 38 years, non-stop and never misses a day of work. He has been a great provider and the best Father I could ask for. My Father has been plagued with a series of minor problems over the years and for thet last 10 rheumatoid arthritis, but still never misses a day of work. Just seems like guys like this work their entire life, bust their ass and then never get a break!

That being said, he never seems to get down. He always has a great attitude and believe that doing the right thing will someday, someplace make it all worthwhile.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. My Daughter is feeling a bit better. Last night I asked her if she could jump like a Rabbit and she started hopping around! :wub: I knew she was feeling better then. Hoping this morning she wakes up feeling just as well.

On another note, they found a lump in my Father's chest, right under the nipple. They are going to have it removed within a week, so we are all hoping it comes back beneign. My Father has been working the same job for 38 years, non-stop and never misses a day of work. He has been a great provider and the best Father I could ask for. My Father has been plagued with a series of minor problems over the years and for thet last 10 rheumatoid arthritis, but still never misses a day of work. Just seems like guys like this work their entire life, bust their ass and then never get a break!

That being said, he never seems to get down. He always has a great attitude and believe that doing the right thing will someday, someplace make it all worthwhile.

Hey there Rob

Hope everything goes well with the little one. My first child at 6 months old had the same thing high fever 104-106.The ER took her straight to an ice bath. Did a spinal tap nothing?. Everything worked out well. Today she is a proud mother of two. Your father, Just remember the apple don’t fall to far from the tree. Keep up the good work.

Lon

Archived