Need Input - FORUM BUGS/VIRUS ALERTS?

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I know the forums have been slow for some time, many are doing Facebook and social media stuff on their phones.  That being said, I personally pay for this forum and it's hosted with Invision Boards.  As you might have noticed, you don't see all the ad and pop-ups like other forums that are free.  I have contacted Invision Boards several times and they have insured me there are no viruses, bugs and we are running the most current version/patch.  

Anyone else having any issues?  No one has expressed to me any issues on the forums, besides just 1-2 individuals that seem to be getting some type of notifications that the forum is bugged.  

Thanks for any info you can share.

Rob

• Thanks 2

Rob, I get on this forum almost everyday, aside from it being quite slow and an occasional troll/scammer, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Years ago when I first started prospecting I would spend and hour a day each on both your forum and Chris's forum. Yesterday I spent a total of about two minutes on both. Today a few minutes more because of the add and this thread.

Mike

• Like 1

Im on here almost every day and do not have any problems. On my computer....not on a phone.

Yes, the forums have all slowed to a crawl. 

I have only been out 3 times this last year due to health issues with my wife. So, posting anything about gold has been minimal for me.

Things have sure changed in the last few years on how people communicate/share. 

Might also be that not as many new people are getting into this these days? 

Tom H. 

• Like 2

• Admin

Hey Guys,

That is great news, I also got about 6 emails today stating the same thing, no issues whatsoever.  The Invision Boards also just sent me back an email stating there are absolutely no viruses, bugs or issues, as it's on their hosted server, paid for and they run the top security stuff so all their forums/servers don't get hacked.  

I understand the forums are much slower now, only a few forums that are up and running.  I'm thinking more and more people have turned from PC's and doing the phone stuff, Facebook, Instagram, Rumble, Tic-Tok and other major social media sites.  

Hope everyone is well, wishing you many nuggets to boot.

Rob

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hey Guys,

Ya, I have to agree, there are no issues here.  I have had the Invision Boards run numerous checks, all come back clean.  I also "pay" for this forums, it's not a free one where it's loaded with ads and pop-ups, where there is a huge chance of bugs/viruses and such.  

Thanks for all the feedback.  

I agree, all the forums have slowed way down.  

Rob

• Like 1