It's Official - After 15 years Rob and Dawnie get hitched

I was there! I witnessed it. As rare as a 10 ounce nugget, Rob saying "I do......" After the service I went and checked the reverends credentials and license just to make sure Rob wasn't running a scam on us. It was all legit.

Congratulations to Dawnie, for finally catching Rob. We all know it was like catching a greased hog at the County Fair with your hands tied behind your back, but you finally did it!

Wishing you both many many many years of happiness!

Doc and Diana

Congratulation to Dawnie and Rob! Rob and Dawnie...I would like to meet you in future wherever the gold prospecting event will be placed. GPAP Gold Expo will host on Nov 15th and 16th at Sportsman's Warehouse. It tells you as a links: www.gpapclub.com/events.html B)

• Admin

Hey Doc,

It was a great day for both of us. I guess it was about time to tie that knot.

The turnout was great for a Las Vegas Wedding. Many didn't show, but for the most part all my best friends and family were able to make it (around 80 guests). I have so many stories to tell from Friday and Saturday night, but I will save them for another time.

Dawn and I want to personally Thank everyone for their gifts and being able to make the Wedding.

Thanks!

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Many .... many Moons ago I purchased Dawn a colorless diamond. However, before this Wedding and the long time we have been together, I surprised her with an upgraded version that cost me a pretty penny. I might need to sell a pound of gold or so. :wacko:

She is worth every ounce of metal and every carat of precious gems to me.

Thanks for all the comments.

Rob Allison

Dawnie and Rob to my suprise I heard from a friend of the wonder news that the two of you had gotten married. I just wanted to take a moment and tell you both congradulations from Erika and I. We wish both of you many more wonderful years together. Congradulations :excl:

Brandon and Erika

Congratulations Rob and Dawnie!

It is about time you two got the knot tiec! :)

Best wishes to both of you!

Regards

Karl